It's Their Action

(It's In The Morning)
(With the Two People Who Wants to Take Both The RED Baby Scout and The Normal BLU Scout. For Some Wired Reason)
(It's In The Spy's POV)

Damm it... Damm it. I thought as I Respawned with Sniper back at oure base.
Damm the hell those Scout's were Lucky as shit, we Almost had the Both of them and hell We would have had them if the Rest of the fucking BLU Team didn't show up.

how are We gonna get oure hands on them? now that they do know that someone's after them they will have someone with them at all time.

"Mate... Do yo got a plan?" Sniper said.
I didn't answer as I was thinking about how we could get the Both of them.
Or just get one and then go after the other one..

"Mate yo-" He started again.

"Sniper I'm thinking," I growled cutting Him off, at the same time trying to make Him shut up.
He sighed and sat down now thinking up a plan Himself.

(Time Skip 13 Minutes Later)
(Still With Them Also Still In The Spy's POV)

"I got a plan... Wait nono that's never gonna work?" I sighed and began making a new one.

"Well Spy why don't We just wait until Tomorrow at Might Night!
and then move in and try Again...
We can just take someone from Oure Team with us this Time?" I grinned it was so perfekt... That I could kiss Sniper and eventhough I was never gonna do it or tell Him that.

Maybe we could take oure Heavy or get something from oure Medic to make them sleep... Like I don't know mabey some sleeping gas?...
We Probably Could.

But the only thing in My way was the thing that Both of them was or are Gonna be Protected. At all times now?
That and I want to see fear in their eyes, when I take them away from everything they Know and Love!
I wanna see all their tears as they fall down. Hear all of thire cryes for help when or if. I hurt them!
Thire cryes, the tears and the fear of what I can and probably will do to them? If they were to be putting up a fight... Well the RED Scout couldn't really fight,,, but hell the BLU Scout was a different Story.

It was different Because He's not a Baby, like the RED Scout are, as of now who were not in his own body. But a Baby so that shouldn't be a problem in Getting!. It can Easily be done....and well us Getting the BLU Normal Scout that could also Easily be Fixed, that is if there alone...

I licked My lips, as of now I couldn't Wait until Might Night? Tomorrow!
I Already knew who we were gonna take with us Tomorrow Night.

(End Of The Spy's POV... Him Who Want Both The Scout's)
(Still In The Morning)
(We Move Outside To The RED Sniper's Van, He's Alone)
(The RED Sniper's POV)

When I left Spy's room it was close to the Afternoon, had I really been inside his room for About. I pulled out My watch from one of the pockets in My west and looked at My watch... Wow I had really been there a lot of time. Infackt it had been Two hours sinds we left dinner....

I was surprised. That Me and Spy had been in the same room that long and Without trying to kill one another?
Maybe just mabey we could be friends Again after what happened in the past? Could we ever start over, after everything that happend to us at that time? I hop so.
I really wantede My friend back... I just didn't know if I could trust Him Again. To Tell the Truth I'm not Sure if I ever can Again. probably yeah but somehow... Somethings need to be said from the Both of us....

I heded to My bed and sat on it thinking about Spy and Scout where was He My little Scout?
But I also couldn't understand why Spy didn't try a thing when I was in the room with Him for two hours?!.

I know that Soldier said that Me and Spy shoud go in the Morning but still in the Afternoon can't hurt right?
I thought not and began to get Ready!

(End Of The RED Sniper's POV)
(Meanwhile with the RED Spy)
(RED Spy's POV)

I sighed and began to get Ready as it was still Morning... Wait?
I looked at the clock beside My Window and saw that it was now late in the Afternoon?...
How and When did that happen?

As I made My way to Sniper's van.
I thought of how the things were between us before it happed, the friendship we had spend years of bulding up were gone in just a flesh..
I still remember how Sniper looked the Days after it happed, I also knew that I didn't look much better in the first few Days after that.

But before that... The times we had
Smiling, laughing and Training Together.... I really thought that oure friendship, oure bond was gonna last
forever!

I sighed and yelled Sniper's name, the said man was by Me in a flash.

"Mate yo ready? been waiting on ya," He said. I just grinned at Him... I had heard the sound of someone (Sniper) falling out of bed and onto the floor when I yelled...

"Let's go I don't have all day," I said, looked at Sniper to see that he were smirking.

Words 942