Yellow Teleporter, Telling Team

(Meanwhile With The Yellow Engineer)
(The YELLOW Engineer's POV)

We had split up and after looking for hours I had finally found the perfect escape way and stitch for us to Teleport from there and back to oure own base when we get them alone.

Why did I say Yes to this in the first place and why Am I even helping Sniper and Spy in getting those Two enemy Scouts.. We. My Team we have a Scout?
What's worng with Him, he's stupid, and loud yeah... but He's a good Scout and He's a fighter and a good kid?

But I was really surprised when they Suddenly just turned up though the Respawn System...
Though I was even more surprised when they told us that they had turned the RED's Scout into a little Baby... They had taking an enemy and had turned Him into a Child?

I gess that I better keep some more supervision on Medic if or when He's pissed and when it's His turn to cook. I don't want to end up as a Baby.

(End Of The Yellow Engineer's POV)
(Meanwhile Back With The RED/BLU Team) (In The BLU Base)
(The BLU Scout's POV)

"Well you see..." Just as I began I left of. with a thought of why it was Me and not Spy or the others telling them what happened to their Scout, and ohh crap no.. no his teams Spy/Sniper were just setting here keeping their mouth shut looking at Me, both smirking. though with a look or looks that said 'Go on, don't be Scared or Don't just say nothing tell them'

It bothered Me and I mumbled a few Not so Innocent words under My breath, and though that were just a
worthless thing to do right now.
One of us... aka Me... still need to tell them about what had happened.

"Scout?... Just tell us as it is.. No need to hide everything from us?" the RED Medic said as he sat down the rest of his Team doing the same.

I sighed and began to explain what had happend and what was going on?
"This here is your Scout.... Yeah ya heard Me? and My teams Spy fou-" I got cut off by the RED Soldier.

"WHAT THE CRAP DID YOU DO TO HIM?" He growled.

"Soldier stand down and let Scout said what He needs to tell us?" the RED Demoman growled as RED's Engineer hit Soldier over the head for cutting Me of, the RED and BLU Pyro both sighed.

"Da tiny Scout tell Team more?" RED Heavy grinned..

I sighed and began taking again
"As I said, this here is your... Scout.
I know what you think that it was us... But we didn't do nothing to Him other then take care of Him, and My Spy found Him after the last Death Match that we ha-" I said as I tried again but I didn't even get to end of what happened.

"THEN WHY THE HELL IS OURE SCOUT HERE IN YOUR BASE!" again the RED Soldier yelled cutting Me off.
Just that was all it took.
For Scout who started crying and burried his face in My chest scared... Seeing this caused many of the RED's team eyes to soften a little...

I began to try to come Him down and make him stop crying after little time it worked.

"This here is your... Scout.
I know what you think that it was us... But we didn't do nothing to Him, and My Spy found Him after the last Death Match we had... Then just about two hours agog when I was about to feed Scout...
I was hedding to the living room with Him. when I heard some voices comming from the room and I desided to listen in on the Conversation.
What I mean by that is that I found out about a few of the things going On!..
They said how they mead Him into a Baby. Scout had been drinking something doing or just after the last Death Match that We had...
When the one who was there were about to move in to get Scout. My Spy passed by and found Him.
T-then the last thing I heard before Scout started crying was that they are after The Both of us. Both Me and Him. I don't know Why?
They heard Scout's crying and I got scared. I turned around to run and get us Somewere save, as to get us to the Kitchen where the rest of My Team were.
But I didn't get fare when I heard a Gun shot from behind Me.
If My Team didn't show up when they did. They would have gotten away with the both of us,"
I said. Scared of what the Rest of the RED team were gonna do!

The Engineer asked if it was the Truth.

(End Of The BLU Scout's POV)
(The BLU Demoman's POV)

"So do all of you belive Him?" The RED's own Spy asked shocked when the rest of his team nodded they belived Scout... That's... Just a damm bloody Wow.

"What now?" RED's Sniper asked frightened looking at the Baby, well looking at His Scout.
But right at that moment. I realized that the RED's Sniper is in Love with his Scout. I didn't know what we were gonna do now.

"RED's I know that you all really don't want to work with us on this but it's Not really a Possibility as of now, with Those two, if we wanna keep them Save we have to work as One Team," Soldier said.

They sighed again. They/We all knew that Soldier's right, we had to become one big team right now.. Eventhough
I nodded when they asked if it was really the Truth mening that Scout had only told them the Truth, to witch Scout had. The RED Medic put his Medi-gun away..

RED's Soldier came over and asked if He could hold his yunger Teammate.
Medic explained that He could try. But he said that there was a big chance that Scout won't let Him hold Him...
Many of the RED's looked confused at that.

(End Of The BLU Demoman's POV)
(RED Engineer's POV)

The RED Soldier handed Scout back to the member of BLU with a sigh.
As soon as Scout was back with the youngest member of the BLU Team. He stopped and mead a little sound, witch also came to Me also as a Surprise! why did Scout fell so save in the arms of an Enemy. Though but now then again it is his own Counterpart after all...

"This is not Good," I said looking at the others..

"Oui," Spy's counterpart said.
The BLU Engineer nodded like most of his Team did mening that He and the others thought the same as I did.
A thought came into mind what Happens if Scout died!
Will He stay dead or just go to Respawn?
If Scout Respawns is He gonna come back in his normal body or stay as a Baby?

"Da is concerning," BLU Heavy the one from my team said and sighed heavily.

"What shoud we do now?" The BLU Scout asked confusion and worry all over his face. As his counterpart My Team Scout closes his eyes and fell back to Sleep. The BLU Scout pulled Him closer when we saw some small tears run down was He having a bad drem...

The BLU's Scout tried again pulling him closer this time with a hand on his cheek as he lay Scout's head on his chest. With a sad and worried smile on his face. Sighing when the crying Stopped..

"Let's see from what I can already tell you about his Condition is that it's semts Scout has in a way lost his Memories. The one thing that I hoped He didn't lose! Sinds I found out about this, and When I got to know of this.. but H-" Medic explained before being cut off by...

(Still In The RED Engineer's POV)

"What how," The RED Demoman yelled at his Medic's counterpart..

"Shut up RED Demo ... Let Me just tell you that The way Scout couldn't see his own Teammates is really concerning to Me. Who knows what else is worng," Doc said looking at the Baby Boy and his BLU Scout's arms.
He saw how hurt the RED Sniper looked when the Scout started Crying in his arms. and I realized like the others what the Medic ment.

"What do we do about it then Doc? What happens if He stays that way even when He's back to normal?" I said, I was scared..
All of Scout's memories have been wiped out? He's like a Baby all over Again and that was both on the outside as well as on the inside?...He couldn't remember Me, Soldier, Pyro or Demoman and the Rest of His/My Team?!

"I don't know," The BLU Medic said looking Me in the eye and I was surprised by how kind his voice were.
Like the guy was really worried about this and about what could happen if He were to die?!

"Doc what Happens if He dies? Is he just gonna stay dead?" The BLU Scout said about to cry.. We all knew that they were best friends and rivals. As whenever they saw one another in the middle of a Match...
They told us to stay Away from them as they wanted to have a what they call A 'Scout fight'

(End Of The RED Engineer's POV
(Words 1607