Where's RED Scout, The BLU Know

(End Of The BLU Spy's POV)
(Later in The Afternoon, it's the Same Day as The Death Match)
(With the RED Bace, They are Eating, Dinner)

RED Team was confused... Really Confused.
They were eaten dinner that Engineer had mead, then the Medic asked where Scout was?
It was also because He was the only one who didn't come to see Him after the Death Match they had today?
When the Scout was normally the first one, just now Where was that said Boy, come to think about it, the Medic havn't see Scout sinds they started the Death Match?!
And Medic being... Well the Medic was confused, He was worried and He was scared for His younger Teammet? Where was that Boy!?

"Me friends where is herr Scout?" Medic asked, everything semt to stop right there.... The Medic saw Scout as the son He never got to have.
He knew that Soldier, Engineer and the Spy saw Scout just the same way.

"lettel Scout gone?!" Heavy asked sad, the entire team knew that the big men saw Scout as the little Brother their Heavy never got to have.

"Com'me lat?" Demoman yelled, just before He passed out.

They waited a few Minutes, nothing.

"CUPCAKE GET IN HERE!" Soldier yelled standing up.

"Wired?" the Red Spy mumlede after some time had passed.

"I havn't seen Him, Sniper have you seen Him?" the Proy asked, he sighed when He saw Demoman had passed out.

"No I havn't seen Scout... Yo mate go check the BLU?" The RED Sniper growled.

Sniper was sure it was the BLU Team.
"I bet those bloody wankers tog My Scout... Wait My Scout?" Sniper thought He was snapped out of that thought... The Sniper knew that He felt something for the Scout, he just didn't know what, or if his fillings were even real.
What would He say when and if Sniper told Scout what He felt.
Did Scout fell the same way about Him, or was it only Sniper that felt it?

"Oui I will take a look!" The Spy answered and left the room to get Ready, what the Spy thought on His way out was "If they hurt the Boy they are Gonna pay!" As He left.

(I know that when the 'Pyro' says something it's Normal just some 'mhmm mmf mm hf?' But well in this He can sort of say things)
(I also know that in many other fanfiction's the Spy and the Scout don't like one another but in this Story it's Not like that)
(I DO know what Spy is to The Scout)

(Time Skip an hour later)
(With the RED Spy in his room)
(RED Spy's POV)

I was getting Ready to Go, see what the BLU Team were doing when
Soldier kicked My door down. Sniper was behind Him and Both of them marched into My Bedroom.
They had both a serious looks on.

"Spy New plan you go early in the Morning and Sniper is goning with you," Soldier said, I looked confused.. first they wanted Me to go now and then now I have to go in the Morning?
With Sniper?.

"Oui but may I asked why that is Soldier," I asked.... But Soldier just left My room but Sniper was still in My Room.

(End Of The RED Spy's POV)
(The BLU Spy's POV)
(Time Skip To The BLU Bace It's The Next Day Morning)

"Spy there's dinner?" I heard Medic call from the Kitchen, Probably Am I the only member of the Team, who had jet to show... Or was just the only one missing... Just how am I gonna give Him food. I had Scout in My arms, He was sleeping but then I came into the Kitchen.
Medic looked over in silence then in surprise? And then his face just looked caim.

"zhat... is a.. Baby?... Spy? what's up with you having a Baby ja?" Medic asked Me in a whisper, as to not wake up the little baby, And when Medic did, the rest of the Team saw Me in The room, with Scout still in My arms.. the rest looked at Me confused.

"Mate what the?... Who is this... Child?" Sniper asked looking at the baby Boy in the My arms. I could also see that Sniper know just from the way I was holding Scout....
That Sniper already knew and could already tell that We had been Bonding quite a lot, I knew how Sniper felt about the matchs.
Sniper just hopes that who ever this baby boy was,
Didn't get in the way of the
Team... Sniper didn't mind the baby, He was already planning to get the little Scout a gift, for the soon to be Christmas.

"Who is Baby?" Heavy asked looking confused at the Boy.

I sighed "This here is the RED Scout something happend to Him after or doing the last Death Match, I found Him on My way back to the Bace after the Match between the Teams, Don't ask Me how Because I really don't know? and or Who did it? Or Why?" I answered.

Medic starred at Me puzzled even if
I owed Him. My life many times over, saving Me life numerous times on the battlefield and from an unexpected and tragic death.
But still this is sort of.... If This Really Was The RED Scout? Who did this to Him and Why do this to a Scout? The Team, the Medic didn't know the answer.
Eventhough this little Baby Boy was thire enemy.
The BLU Medic still cared about the Enemy Scout.... Medic was sure that all on the BLU Team cared about the Scout as they did for thire own Scout.
He didn't know about how it was with the RED Team but still.

"Hell ey's a RED, Spy. He's one of oure damm bloody Enemys!... What the hell were You thinking!?" Demoman Growled. He snaked his thumbs around a morning beer, He quickly got done with it and tog another one but "You can denie it or not and Like it or not, This Scout's a part of the RED," He growled, I glared how could Demoman just Say that!.

"But Spy... How are you going to keep up your reputation? Keep on being a Spy and be performing Backstaps and horrors on our Enemies when this little one seemed to have warmed you up already?" Pyro asked Me, not daring to move at all.

I didn't answer Pyro....

Heavy didn't care if this was His enemy. He asked Me if He could hold The Scout?"

I just gave Heavy a smil, handed the Scout over to Heavy in oder to grap some food for the both of us.

"Spy I whonder what has happend To Him, and mabey if I run a few tests on Him. I can figure out how?, if I do then I can probably make something to get His Normal age and Body back?! If I know and if not I'm gonna think up Something?!" Medic said looking around the room, when He looked at Me, I knew that I looked a little scared.

Medic sighed "Spy it's Not gonna hurt Him, so you can relax," He said... That was all it tog. For Me to come down so I didn't look that scared.

"Fucking hell He's kind of cute," the BLU Scout said. waking over to Heavy inoder to get a closer look at the other Scout.
He pulled Him from Heavy who growled a little bit, Scout after having done that, sat down beside Me with his one year younger.
RED cunterpart.
Who was now a RED Baby Scout..
The little Scout was starting to wake up having heard the growing from the big man.

He saw the other Scout and Both Scout's looked at one another before the older one said looking back at His Team "This really is Him, those eyes are His, I kind of fell sorry for Him.
Eventhough I know that He's on the other Team what Happens when the RED Team knows about it!" Getting wired and scared looks from the Rest of the Team.

"Bloody hell I'm gonna need even more beer then this," Demoman said and left to get some more.

"I'm Gonna Tell you What we Are Gonna do!... We're gonna look out for him, help Him get back to normal and if or when the RED comes.
We're gonna give thire little Scout back, then tell them everything we know. as of last we Are gonna help them get their Scout back to His normal age and back into His normal body," Soldier Growled.

"heey Soldier arre we gonna tell the RED?" Engineer said.

"No, if we do they will Think that it was us... Who did this!" Soldier said pointing a finger at the RED Scout.

".....umm Spy is it cool if I takes care of filtning Scout... I know this is kind of bad to Say but I already kind of think of Him as a Little Brother?!" Scout said smiling at the little Scout.. Who made some kind of happy sund.
The little Scout stod up ind the BLU Scout's lab and gave Him a happy hug.
Again there were Silence around the Room.... Could the RED Scout understand them?!.

"Oui you can Scout," I grinned. I handed the food to Scout who left the room with the Baby...

(End Of The BLU Spy's POV)

Words 1581