Just Call The RED Team

(Still In BLU Base (Living Room)
(Remember That it's The RED Scout who is a Baby Boy)
(Still In The BLU Sniper's POV)

"Hmm Mate are ya sure that's a Good ideer?" My counterpart said looking unsure about telling the Rest of his and the Spy's Team..

"Aye Call them we Are Gonna need thire help?" Demoman said drinking.

"Demo don't drink when a Child is around!" I growled.
Soldier and Engineer nodded as Demo put his beer down.

Both members from RED sighed and asked if it was the Truth.

(Not The RED Scout Who is a Baby)
(Still In The BLU Sniper's POV)

"Son I know that you, Spy and the rest of your Team don't want to work with us on this but it's Not really a Possibility as of now, with Those Two.
If we wanna keep them Save we have to work as One Team," Engie said.

They sighed again. They/We knew that Engineer was right, we had to become one big team right now.. Eventhough .
Soldier nodded mening that Scout really had only told them the Truth, to witch Scout had. The RED Spy put his Gun away.. The both of them sat down. Next to Scout. Spy sat on the left side next to Scout. Sniper on the right. and I saw Both of them looking at their Scout in worry. (The Baby)

"Go ahead Call them?" BLU Spy asked.

"Fine,"His counterpart growled grapping his mic in hand and Calling up his team

(End Of The BLU Sniper's POV)
(With the RED Team)
(The RED Soldier's POV)

Damm it I thought, I was Worried, Angry and Confused where the hell were Sniper and Spy they shoud have been back by now and don't tell Me that the RED Team had Attacked them. Taking them inoder for Them to Win more?

So Suddenly the Team Phone started saying a deee... deee sound.
What the hell they're in trouble?

Words 328