I snapped out of my faze and looked back at him "I'm truly sorry, I wasn't looking and I bumped into you. My apologies" he quickly said as he handed me the orange. I swear this man looks familiar. I've seen him somewhere.

"Uh no problem it happens, it was a simple accident," I said as I put the orange in the basket. He scratched the back of his head and looked at me. "Uh how about I invite you to a cup of coffee as a sorry?" He asked with a cute warm smile. I smiled and looked down.

He was A very good-looking man but I don't feel like now is an appropriate time. "I'm sorry I'm in a bit of a hurry, it's a small town. Who knows maybe we'll bump into each other?" I said as he chuckled. A beautiful chuckle.

He nodded his head. "Well can I at least get your name?" He asked me as I began paying for my items. "Bianca," I said as he smiled. "Alright, Bianca. I'm hoping to see you again" he said as I smiled. "Very well," I said as I paused. I don't know his name. "Tom," he said as I nodded my head. "See you around tom," I said as he nodded his head and soon walked out of the store.

I paid and made my way back to the house. I've seen that man somewhere. His smile is something else though.

I texted Lili to meet me in the back, but like always she tells me to 'fuck off'

Yes, I fucked up but it's hard to tell them. I'm 6 YEARS older than her. It's not gonna look good and I'm hoping she soon realizes it. Because I swear I'm beating myself up with this.

Could my life get any freaking better?

She's gonna drive me crazy. With her beautiful lips her amazing body and can I say her amazing voice. I mean is there anything bad about her?

Your falling in love with herrrr

No shit I think I am falling for her. I'm falling hard, aren't I?

Shit. I can't fall for her. Luciano would be pissed if I were to ever think about dating her. I'm fucked.

I sighed and sat up on my bed. I can't have that. I mean after all the thing we have is just that. We have amazing sex with each other when we want and nothing more. And we can fuck other people, her words not mine.