Chapter 10- Naruto...I'm so proud.

Start from the beginning

“Oh around. Come on we need to get back.” I said quietly as I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and helped him jump onto a higher tree branch.

“Wait what about Sakura?” He asked as we continued.

“I’m coming back for her. I know Pakkun well too so he won’t be a problem to move.” I said with a smirk as we continued.

“I wanna know something…” Sasuke began.

“Hmm?” I hummed for him to continue.

“How did you die? And why does you appearing out of nowhere make Kakashi so gloomy when we mention your name to him?”

“Uhh well now is not the time for war storied Sasuke…” I said sheepishly.

“Well umm stay here. This should be far enough and try not to push yourself; Orochimaru’s curses are a nasty business to deal with so concentrate on controlling your anger the best you can. I will bring Sakura here…” I said to change the subject before jumping back and attacking a tree branch with my presence and pushing off to move forward.

The thick forest around me was very unsettled. Much wind danced through from the battle occurring further ahead. Chakra caressed the air and clumped like fog…this is a powerful encounter indeed.

I better move fast.

I looked up as Gamabunta jumped high in the air and summoned wind bullets to hit Shikaku but Shikaku moved differently…it seems that Gaara fell asleep and allowed Shikaku’s mind to take over his form…I hope Naruto can wake him up soon…

I kept jumping faster until I was able to reach Saukra and just as I got close enough, Pakkun jumped out and gave me an angry look.

“Pakkun!!! Oh you cute little fuzz ball! I missed you!” I said with a cutesy tone as I gushed over the dog.

“Who the hell do you think you are lady? You are not from around here.” Pakkun said.

“Oh you hurt my feelings…It’s me silly! Kiki!” I said as I took off my hood and posed in a cute girly way.

“Impossible you-“

“Died yes I know… I was there. Anyways this battle will squish you into a puppy pancake and strawberry explosion and a very upset Kakashi will have my butt if you guys are harmed so we need to go!” I said as I summoned my scythe and cut the sand arm up and caught Sakura before she fell.

“You didn’t change a bit! How are you here?” He asked with the same hidden shock as before.

“Well let’s see, I am a reaper with no soul and I capture other souls and take them to hell. That is about all I can explain at the moment so ask Kakashi.” I said as I carried Sakura bridal style with Pakkun over to Sasuke.

I couldn’t help but glance at Naruto’s battle every once in a while. He had to be at least 13 and already able to summon such a creature as big as the Toad Chief! He must have tapped into the nine tail’s chakra to do the summon since he had little to use of his own. 

We finally reached the branch Sasuke was on to see him having a little trouble with the curse. I laid Sakura on the tree branch and walked over to Sasuke to examine the curse.

“Stop, I don’t need your help. You’re not even here enough to understand.” Sasuke said as he swatted me away.

“I can’t help that Sasuke, I am trapped in hell but you need to understand that I know more about Orochimaru than most so you need to trust me.” I said as I grasped his hand to calm him down.

He looked at me a moment and nodded then extended his neck to show me the mark.

Well, this is the same one he put on Anko so many years ago…hopefully I can help ease the pain a little until I can figure out something that will get rid of this curse.