41

Jake didn't had a chance to talk to Jazmine again because it slipped through his mind .. he felt tired that he took a nap while on the plane .

Jazmine on the other hand just went silent and make herself busy organizing Jake's schedule for the next day . She had to memorize them all for her not to mess with her job . It's the least thing she could ever do for now , she badly needed this job .. it's for Coby . She needs to do her best for this job even though her feelings were at risk .

Once they went out of the airport , Jazmine saw Taehyun from afar .. outside his car , waiting for her .. she messaged him that she's going home but she didn't expect him to fetch her from the airport .

" Miss Choi , since it's a bit late .. I'll drive you home " Jake offered but she instantly shakes her head

" Thank you but you don't have to sir . I already have someone to give me a ride .. " she declined politely .. not wanting to be with him any longer because she feels she might break down anytime .. plus , she doesn't want him to see Coby .

" Oh ! Is that so ? Well , I guess we'll just see each other tomorrow " Jake answered and she just nodded .. she turned away after bowing at him to finally go to Taehyun who already saw her .

" Ahh miss Choi .. " he called again , and she just hesitantly looked back again

" Thanks for keeping me company today . I'll make sure to include your overtime pay on your paycheck " he said whilst looking at her .

She nods once again and say her goodbye to him before heading to Taehyun's way . The latter just gave her a sweet smile . It's so refreshing that made some of her worries fade away . Taehyun sure do have an impact to her but not the same as Jake used to be .

" You seems tired Jaz .. let's go ?" He said while he took all her things from her and put it at the backseat .

" Yeah , it's been a rough day "

" Aww poor you . I bet you needed a great massage when we arrive . " Taehyun said that made her chuckle .. the boy really knows what she needed at the moment .

" Ahh I want that but maybe just on the weekends .. all I want to do when I come home is to hug and kiss Coby before going to sleep "

" Haha ! Alright . I'll bring to a nice massage parlor on saturday . You need some pampering after all . You , busy momma !" He teased her while he drives .. but still focusing on the road .

Jazmine smiles at him , he never failed to put a smile on her lips . Maybe if she just focus on Taehyun right now , she'll eventually forget about Jake . It might distract her feelings towards her ex lover .

All the way , she found herself staring at Taehyun unconsciously .. it's just comfortable for her to look at his way . Though , as she scans the latter's face , she can't help but be mesmerized by his features . It's like he just came out from a fashion magazine . The level of his handsomeness is on different level .

Taehyun noticed her staring intently at him . He didn't felt awkward but he feel giddy . He liked Jazmine ever since and for her to stare at him like that , makes him feel butterflies .

" Do I really look handsome for you to stare at me like that , Jaz ?" Finally breaking the silence , Taehyun began to speak

The girl smiled , a bit flustered but she quickly hides it .

" No ! You just look whatever . Please focus on driving .. " she said , to change the topic . She was caught off guard and needs to escape from it as soon as possible .

Taehyun chuckled , he find the girl adorable . Jazmine was so different from all the girls he ever meet before . She's the right one for him , if he's the one to decide . And Coby was a plus . He dearly loves that kid .