33

Two months since the incident happened , and Jazmine still was heart broken though she now knew how to conceal her feelings . She still cry , but mostly at night before she sleeps . She still thinks about Jake . If how he is right now . Even though he forgets about her but the girl still thinks about him . Because she still loves him after all that had happened .

" Noona , when did you had a belly fat ? Are you gaining weight ?" Ni-ki questioned her .. he knows his sister was slim ever since and it's unusual for him to see her gaining weight and with a belly fat .. what is she eating that made her like that ? Or is it because of her depression ?

Jazmine was also confused .. she did noticed it also . She never had one ever since . Because she takes care of her body . But these past few months she haven't been productive and haven't worked out .. maybe that's why .

She went to her mirror to see her whole body . She did gain weight and there's a small bump on her belly . She raised her shirt to examine it clearly . She frowned.

" Yeah you're right Ni-ki , I think I gained weight "

Ni-ki also looked at her tummy .. and furrowed his brows .

" Noona , have you do that thing with Jake hyung ?" He questioned her , as a thought crossed his mind . He wasn't that ignorant .. he knows things like this .

Jazmine gasps as she thought about it . It was two months since the last time they did that . Before their anniversary . Before the day Jake ruined their relationship .

A single tear then left her eye . She can't believe it .

She's thinking of denying it but the bump on her belly was an obvious fact . But maybe they're just thinking ahead of things . It can't be .

" Ni-ki , well -" she was cutted off by the urge to puke . She run through the hallways to the bathroom and began to vomit . Ni-ki soon followed her worriedly as he called their mom .

Their mom came running as she heard desperately screaming for help .

" What happened Ni-ki ? Where's your sister ?" She asks , and saw Jazmine gagging at the toilet bowl .

" Why is she puking ? Jazmine what's wrong ? Did you eat something bad earlier ?" She panicked and rambles .. as she gently patted her daughter's back .

The urge soon halted and Jazmine leaned by the bathroom wall .

" Mom , I think I'm pregnant " she tiredly stated that earned a gasp from her mom . Ni-ki also widened his eyes even though he suspects it earlier .

" How come ? I mean , did you both slept together ? But you haven't been out until late " her mom was confused , she can't believe it . But a looked of concern was seen in her eyes .

" Mom , I'm sorry . We had , actually .. we had it many times . I'm sorry mom . I'm really sorry " she cried and hides her face with her hands . She was ashamed of what she did . She's ashamed to tell it to her mom and even Ni-ki . She felt like she was the worst child .

Suddenly her mom wrapped her arms around her and caressed her hair to calm her down . Ni-ki soon joined the hug and also patted her back .

" It's okay .. stop crying , it'll affect the baby . It's okay as long as you're fine . " Her mom told her that made her to look up , still crying . She could also see her mom's teary eyes .

" Are you sure mom ? I'm sorry for what I did . I should've think the consequences before doing it . "

" It's all fine . Now , get up and fix yourself . We'll going to get you checked . It's important to know if you're really pregnant so you van take care of the growing baby inside you " her mom encourages her as she and Ni-ki helped Jazmine to stand up .

---

The three of them were nervous while waiting for the result . She had undergone some results to know if she's really pregnant . A part of her is praying that it's negative , there's also a part that hoping that it's positive . She wanted a baby but it's too early . And the baby was unlucky for not having a father .

Because if she was really pregnant , she decided that Jake wouldn't know . She won't let him know , not even his family . She'll take care of the baby with the help of her mom and Ni-ki and not them .

The doctor was now reading the results , he was holding a paper where the result was written . The doctor hummed and smiled .

" Miss Jazmine .. congratulations ! You're more than a month pregnant !" The doctor exclaimed and the family released a sigh of relief . Though Ni-ki was the most excited one because he was cheering and screaming around the room .

" But please , don't be stressed . It'll affect the baby . Also eat nutritious foods , avoid staying up late and excessive movements . I'll prescribe some vitamins for you to take . Come back here at this exact date " he said while jotting some words on a paper .

Her mom took it and put it on her bag before standing up .

" Thank you so much Dr. Park .. we'll make sure to take care both the baby and my child . We'll comeback here at the date you had written for the prenatal check up . " Their mom said and the two bowed before they left the premises .

Once they arrived at home , Ni-ki screamed again and ran around their house .

" Woah ! I'm gonna be an uncle ! I'm gonna be an uncle ! Wohooo!" He cheered and both ladies stared at him while laughing

" Yeah you're gonna be one soon but please calm down for now . We must take care first the baby " Their mom said and Ni-ki halted and approached his sister

" Noona , come , sit here .. okay , slowly . We don't want the baby to be hurt " he said as he helped his sister to sit on a couch . jazmine just chuckled at him .. maybe it's an opportunity to boss him around now . He won't complain if she'll reasoned out , it's for the baby .

" You're in charge of helping your sister in anything she wants from now on son , understood ?" Their mom told Ni-ki that instantly nodded out of excitement .

" I'll do my best to take care of noona and the baby mom ! So that he'll grow healthy and handsome like me " he exclaimed but Jazmine frowns

" What ? No ! It's a girl . It must be a girl !" She protested

" No , I believe it's a boy .. wanna bet on it ?" He says but their mom just slapped him in his arms a little bit rough but just a little

" Why are you thinking of having a bet for your niece or nephew ? Whatever the baby will be , we must love them no matter what " the older lady said and Ni-ki nodded while Jazmine stick out his tongue at him . That he responded with a weird face mocking her

: What do you think it's gender ?
Now , this is why I kept on writing how touchy and intimate they were as a couple because I'm planning on making her a mom . It's for the drama , don't ask me other reasons :D