5

they waited for him for almost five minutes ? they couldn't tell .. but it's getting them worried so jaz decided to text her brother .

"bro , where are you ? we're here at the gate of your school .. come here quickly or tell me where you are , i'll get you there "

she sends her text with a worried expression .. sunoo was walking back and forth not knowing what to do in this kind of situation . it's the first time ni-ki had been late for their usual meet up and it really worries the both of them . what if he gets bullied at school or someone had kidnapped the poor kid ?

she held her phone and stared at it waiting for the younger to text her back or call her .. but there's nothing .. so she decided to just call him , she was nervous by this time

she dialed ni-ki's number a couple of times before he answered

"noona !" ni-ki greeted his sister

" yah ! where are you ? have you read my text ? we're waiting here "

" i'm here at an arcade noona .. sorry i haven't told you . it didn't came into my mind as jungwon dragged me here "

" oh ! is that so ? it's okay darling .. should we come to get you ?" she asks

" yah ni-ki where are you ? i'm coming to get you bub .. wait for me " sunoo blurted in joining the sibling's conversation

" sunoo hyung ! i'm playing at the arcade " he excitedly told sunoo which made the older smile

" noona .. you can come here if you want " he finally answers his sister

" hyung come with noona .. let's play !" he said and you can really tell that he's enjoying what he's doing

" okay darling .. we will follow you there " all she just said before ending the call

she looked at her watch and they had an hour before six in the evening .. and they must be home at seven so there's still a lot of time since the mall was just around the corner .

sunoo and jazmine went to follow ni-ki on the arcade .

sunoo was slightly jumping as he walks down the pavement .. he was like an excited mushroom . and jazmine was happy seeing him like that .

"sun , are you that excited in seeing ni-ki today ?" she said breaking sunoo's joyful mood .. she tends to always change the other's mood playfully just to tease him

" what are you talking about ? i was excited for the arcade .. not him , you weirdo " he said defending himself

" yeah yeah as if you're not happy seeing ni-ki later .. haha i'm watching you sun " she said and gestured a 'im watching you' hand gestures to him

the boy just giggled at how playful jazmine is right now . he's really excited to see ni-ki but wanted to just keep it in himself not wanting a complicated situation .

they arrived at the mall and went straight to the third floor for the arcade . they scans every machine where kids are playing then saw ni-ki on the basketball shooting game .

"ni-ki!" sunoo almost yelled at him catching the attention of others but just bowed for disturbing them then came to ni-ki running .. look who's excited .

ni-ki noticed them " sunoo hyung ! " he yelled back then sunoo went closer to him , clinging onto his arm .. jazmine just watch as sunoo was so close to her brother . silently thinking of what to blackmail the older in the future using the things she is observing between the two of them .

she's not complaining tho , it was completely fine to her if someday sunoo will admit that he has a crush on ni-ki .. it's hella okay with her . it's nice having sunoo as her brother .. but it's still okay if sunoo won't come out . it's his choice and she's not forcing him to .

jungwon also came after playing at the claw machine with a dolphin stuffed toy on his left hand .

he went to ni-ki not realizing that he was with a friend . jungwon gave ni-ki the stuffed toy with a smile that the other gladly took and she could see the sorrow in sunoo's eyes . and it's her time to step in . she doesn't want her best friend to get hurt ..

" oh hi guys ! " she beamed and the three of them looked at her

" noona look ! jungwon gave me a dolphin ! " he said clutching onto the cute stuffed dolphin

" aww it's so cute .. c'mon sunoo , wanna play the claw machine also ? let's give ni-ki another plushie ! " she convinced her best friend who's now sulking at the side

" would you hyung ? " ni-ki gave him a puppy eyes and sunoo eventually smiled and gained his confidence again ..

we both went to he claw machine with the two younger boys at our back . sunoo pressed the buttons and immediately get a baby fox plushie at one take .. the girl was not surprised , sunoo was good at claw machines because he practically lived with a claw machine in their house .his mom brought him one so he won't escape from them to go to the nearest arcade because he was once addicted to this game when he's younger .

he gave the plushie to ni-ki and received a wide grin in return .

" wow hyung .. it looks exactly like you ! " ni-ki giggled staring at the plushie then to sunoo who's face has a tint of pale pink

" no .. we can't be look alike , because i'm cuter than that " he said smiling cutely with his eyes forming a crescent

" yeah yeah " ni-ki just said leaving them with jungwon

"hyung .. come here , i'll teach you how to shoot " ni-ki called for sunoo as he pointed the basketball ring .. sunoo immediately went to him , ready to learn

"jungwon .. beat them !" she cheered at jungwon who happily accepted the challenge

they both inserted the coin at the same time and jungwon shooted first . but he got distracted as ni-ki wrapped his arms around sunoo and holds his hands together with the ball . the both of them shooted and got scored of three points .. sunoo was happy to got the points but the time was ticking so they fastened their moves and so does jungwon .

their time had finished and ni-ki and sunoo won the game that made jungwon the loser . that's all because he got distracted with ni-ki and sunoo flirting with each other while playing .. it stings his eyes . and as for ni-ki and sunoo as expected , they were happy and so as jazmine . the both adorable boys hugged as they saw the score and jump like kids on the playground . jungwon just looked at them with a pout .

jazmine noticed it and just patted his shoulders .

" wonie , let's buy you an ice cream " she offered and instantly , jungwon felt euphoric again he nodded in agreement before he hold jazmine by her pinky finger .

she smiled at how cute jungwon is .. he's like her brother , super adorable .. so instead , she holds Jungwon's hand like he's a kid and swing them . they left sunoo and ni-ki at the arcade without telling them .

but the two boys saw them leaving the place so they also hurried as they followed the two who left first .

🐾

so , it's a sunki + jungwon chapter y'all 😂 it just came in my mind while i'm typing .. i hope none of you would misunderstood . i just ship them for fun and it won't happen irl .

I just love their friendship that's all ..
i missed sunki a lot 😭 i wish they'll post a selca soon or do a live .
mylove_niki here's your request lol i hope you're satisfied now