22

Weeks had past and turned into months .. but our lovely couple was still so sweet with each other , they're clearly in love .

It's been eleven months after Jazmine accepted Jake's love and never in those days that he changed or even lost interest on her . He was still the Jake that she knew and loved but not a playboy anymore .

Both of them were so happy and contented with each other .. the school student body was used of them being so sweet with each other whenever they're both together even some cringes at the sight but they doesn't have the energy to complain .

They cuddles even at the cafeteria , not minding the stares that they're receiving .. Jay and Sunoo almost had given up on them but chooses to stick around so they won't do stupid things again if they're alone .

Because one time Sunoo caught them in an empty classroom making out that he had to run into them and split them up then scolded Jazmine . He was just concerned for his best friend because Jake's a well known playboy and he does this before with other girls .. he thinks Jake was just playing with his best friend like those bitches that he used to play .

But those things were agreed by the two of them .. it's just that Sunoo was overprotective of her . They never did that again because they doesn't want Sunoo to scold them again at school .. but secretly doing it at home lol Jake is the one to blame

Anyways , Jake still hasn't let Jazmine to meet his parents until now and this concerns her .

What if he doesn't really want her to meet his parents because he wasn't proud of her or he wasn't really that inlove with her ?!

The girl has been complaining this issue to him several times but he was just saying , maybe soon or it's not yet time .. and it annoys her .

She hasn't been on the latter's house ever in their eleven months of being in a relationship .. and he doesn't talk about his family .

But she's really eager to know about them , to meet them .

It's impossible for him to have none .. because when she asks him if his mom was waiting for him at home , he just answer , nope and it doesn't make sense .. Is he just hiding anything about his family ? Or isn't he not sure about his feelings for her that he never thought of them being together in the future and doesn't need her to meet his parents.. doesn't she deserve to meet them ? Some questions like that keeps running through her mind .

She doesn't want to force him to tell things .. but she's really curious .

" ugh ! Maybe he's not ready yet " she sighed and stared at the ceiling

She can't sleep because of her thoughts and keeps staring the ceiling .

" should I follow him tomorrow ?" She asked no one in particular ..

Forcing her eyes to close , she sighed

" let's see tomorrow then .. " she said then rolled facing her pillow and hugging it to sleep .

^^^

" Love ~" she cutely called her boyfriend

Jake turned to see her at his back .. he smiled adoringly