25

The next day , Jake was so eager to make up with her as he regrets everything he had said .. and for hurting her .

Their graduation is happening a week from now and all the students was excited .. also him and Jazmine . They kept talking about it since last month but now , they're not even talking . She hasn't called or texted him since last night and it worries him .

He decided to just let her be alone last night because he thinks she needed her time alone and he doesn't want them to argue even more . But he called Jazmine's mom last night to make sure that she safely arrived at home in which she does .

Now , Jake was looking for her but couldn't see even a silhouette of her .

" Bro , you need to make up with her .. why did you think of breaking up ? You're so dumb " Jay ranted thinking Jake was the dumbest person he knew

Jake hissed at his statement

" Really bro ? Calling me dumb wouldn't make things okay between us .. "

" Yeah I know .. and you should make your move now or else you'll regret this forever . And also , you're still dumb " jay said , causing jake to thwack him with Jay's notepad

" That's what I'm planning to do but she's not here .. maybe I'll go and see her later . "

Jay nodded at him as they entered their classroom .. they don't even had a class since graduation is peeking at the corner .. they're just there for attendance and some practice for the ceremony .

---

Jazmine on the other hand was in her room all day and curling into a ball on her bed . She doesn't want to attend school today . She's heartbroken .

She really thinks Jake was serious with the break up .. she didn't agreed to it but still , it hurts so fucking much . She was really hurt .

She was also wondering why he hasn't called her yet .. but just slapped her forehead as she saw her phone dead . This must be the reason why she hasn't received any calls or texts from him . She then opened her phone but the door from the outside also opened . She just shrugged it off thinking it was Ni-ki returning from school early .

She doesn't even saw the messages when a knock was heard from her door . She then opened the door harshly

" Ni-ki , what do you ne- .. L-love ? What are you doing here ?" She gasped as she saw Jake . " And why are you suddenly barging inside our house ? You should atleast ring the doorbell .. and it's not an excuse that you have the password because you didn't live here . You-"

She was cutted when Jake pulled her into a tight hug .. she wasn't expecting this .

" I'm sorry .. I'm so sorry love " he sobbed and she can feel his tears soaking her shirt

She didn't say anything as she caressed his back , softly patting it to calm him down .

" I'm sorry for arguing with you last night and even breaking up with you . I didn't mean it .. I was just mad , I'm sorry .. please forgive me . Please be mine again . Please " he pleaded as his body shakes from crying .

She released herself from the hug .. she wanted to look at his face .

" Don't cry love .. you're making me cry too" she said , tears was rolling on her cheeks .. they're both a crying mess .

" And I'm sorry too . Please let's not fight again . I love you " she said and hugged him again " i love you too , love .."

They just both laugh at their current state .. they slowly calmed themselves then went to the kitchen .. she hasn't eaten since the morning .