Prologue

"Who's that?" you poke your head out from round the corner as the cryo-freeze chamber was stored in place, a sad but handsome face could be seen through the little window... you press you hand against his, he looked as if he was trying to open the door. 

"That my angel, is the new face of hydra." A proud Dr Zola smiled as he watched you staring "and a birthday present." You spin round excitedly. 

"Present?" Wow, what does he do? 

"It's what he will do my little Fräulein." He beams hiding his files away. 

"So you're going to give him powers, like you're trying with me?" 

"Yes... he will be a super soldier beyond your wildest imagination." 

"I wish mine worked..." you tear your eyes away from the man and grumpily sit on the floor. 

"They will, the tesseract it a wild beat and it must be tamed, we will find away to activate it soon enough." You don't remember much of your childhood, the experiments made the first few years of your life a blur but on your 18th or was it 21st, you had no idea how old you were anymore,  birthday you were exposed to the tesseract and the last few years as the war ranged on you were being tested to try and get it to ignite some powers. 

"So what do I do with him?" 

"We will wait till the serum is finalised and then my dear, we will create beauty and you with your powers will be able to protect and serve him." He walks over to you and helps you up. "For now, let's try another technique shall we?" He saw you staring at the man again. 

"His comrade pushed him off a train.... he was trying to help end the war but the man they call Captain America tricked him... we have saved him my dear... it's for the good of creation." He says in way of expiration before holding the door open. 

"Thats so sad...." You pout before walking thought the door. 

"Perhaps an experience closer to death might unlock the powers..." he ponders aloud as you walk. 

"Ok" Not thinking this odd, dangerous or weird you smile arm in arm with Zola thinking the man who was experimenting on you was the good guy.