Pico looked at him confused. "No don't get me wrong, I want to. But.." Keith started. "What is it..?" Pico waited. Keith built up the courage to just tell him.

"Remember what we talked about earlier?" He questioned. Pico simply nodded. "I was wondering if we could do things.. yaknow- my way."

Pico blinked. "Your way?" He repeated. Not really getting it. Keith nodded. "I mean.. Sure. But what do you mean your way?" Pico asked.

Keith wasn't entirely sure either. Then got an idea. "Mind if I take this?" He grabbed onto Pico's belt. Pico grinned. "No need to ask." Keith blushed a bit, just unbuckling it and taking it from around him.

"Turn around." He said. Pico was starting to get more confused. But he obliged.. a bit hesitant but still did.

Keith grabbed his arms and put them behind him. Once he put the belt on them, Pico gave a light smirk. "Damn.. didn't know you were into this..~"

Keith looked away. "It's not like that.." He mumbled. Now with Pico's hands strapped behind his back, he turned and looked at him. "Now..?" He wondered what came next.

"Sit." Keith ordered. "So demanding..~" Pico grinned. He sat back on the edge of the bed. But soon was pushed all the way back due to Keith climbing on top of him. Basically sitting in his lap.

Pico's eyes widened in surprise. "You're always doing it. So this time I'll do everything." Keith explained. "Ah, so you don't want me touching you, is that it?"

"Don't word it like that.. but yes." Keith said, taking off his own shirt. Then leaning down toward him. "Just let me do all the work." Keith said, going in to kiss him.

Pico kissed him back, finding this rather attractive for Keith to be taking the lead. Maybe he'd do this more often..

The two made out for a few minutes, parting a few times for air. But only to go back and lock lips again.

Pico bit at his bottom lip, wanting to use tongue. But Keith decided to pull away. Denying it. "Nah ah. Not yet." Keith said.

Pico squinted at him, just wanting to grab him and make him kiss him again. But oh yeah.. his hands were tied. Literally.

He let out a light 'tch' sound. This was more of a challenge than he thought. It was probably a good thing his hands were restrained. Or he'd just simply have his way with Keith.

Keith removed his own pants. Well, shorts since they were more comfortable to wear around the place. Leaving him in only boxers.

All Pico could do was watch. Not touch. And it was bringing a certain drive to his body. But not as much as when Keith started to slowly grind against him.

That drive sent chills down his spine. "This your way of getting me hard?" He gave a toothy grin. Teasing Keith with those words made him a bit provoked.

He proceeded to move and rub against him, hearing Pico's light groans. Even feeling his erection growing against him since he was right on top of him.

"It seems like its working to me~" Keith gave a small smile. "Is that so?" Pico responded. Keith stopped moving. Reaching behind him, grabbing the top of Pico's pants. Then slowly sliding them back so that he could get them off him.