28- over

Y/n POV
Sakura turn her head towards me "should you stop them, sasuke is stronger he's going to hurt naruto" I sigh "look hulk naruto is strong and so is sasuke they will cancel each other out" I said.

I walk over and put kakashi arm over my shoulders. "Looks like I'm taking care of you this time" I smiled towards him "I'm starting to feel useless now" he says looking at a worried Sakura. "Kakashi your the one that said 'The next generation will always surpass the previous one, it's one of the never ending cycles in life' right" he looked at me and slowly nodded.

I placed kakashi down and headed towards where naruto and sasuke are fighting. Once i got there they cut the others arm clean off I sigh damn it I don't know anything about medical ninjutsu.

I jump down and ran towards they look at me I smiled "I can't really do anything I don't know medical ninjutsu" I said Sasuke looks at me then naruto then me "aren't u a senju" sasuke says I glare at him. "That doesn't mean shit u damn duck" I said slapping his head after I do the I hear running I turn my head to see Sakura she frowns and starts healing them.

I pick up naruto and sasuke and carry them back to the others. "You don't have to carry me" Sasuke grumbles i give him a slide glance I frown "sasuke I get ur gay for naruto and everything so I'm treating u like my son deal with it" I said sasuke face gets bright red naruto was passed out on my shoulder with drool coming out of his mouth.

We are back at the village everyone is relaxing or getting healed I'm fine so I went to Obito grave they had to rebuild I put flowers down and smile "Obito it's over naruto is getting healed happy that sasuke is back, Sakura is trying to win sasuke from naruto but knows she probably won't, ino and sai are flirting, shikamaru like a second son to me is slowly winning the sand girl heart,and kakashi is getting heal I hope everything is ok it is here and I miss you and love you".

I walk back only to see naruto yelling at Gaara and a few others I smile I'm glad he got to meet his mom and his dad. Jiraiya I wonder if he's watching naruto right now I bet he will be happy how it turn out in the end.

I grab some food for kakashi and head to his room where he's resting. I walked in setting his food down he turns to look at me and smiles under the damn mask "you know u could take off the mask" I say he continues to smile "now y would I do that when it clearly pisses u off" he said I growl and sit next to his bed i look out of the window " it's over it's really over" "yeah it is" kakashi says we look out the window.

It's finally over.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Thought I say something Bc some comments.
I like kaguya a lot I think she's hot and everything but she's the bad guy so I had to make it interesting so pls stop thinking I hate her and stuff if I could I would marry her.