12-prevy sage

Y/n prov
I stood there the old man is dead tsunade had tears going down her face naruto comes home today and he's going to be broken when he hears the news about jiraiya.

We stood there waiting soon the door opens kakashi,Sakura,and naruto come in "mom what are you doing in here" Naruto asked I felt tears about to come I turn my head always trying to collect myself that's when Fukasaku started to speak.

"I'm afraid jiraiya boy has died in battle" he's says naruto looks that the frog "huh what are you talking about , you let him go is that right granny" naruto says tsunade looks down "that's right" she whispered at this point a tears go down my face "why would you ever do something so risky you knew Pervy sage how could you let him go somewhere alone" Naruto shouts
"Stop it naruto you of all people know how lady tsunade feelings" kakashi says naruto turns around and starts to walk out "wait naruto" Sakura say reaching out towards him "If the pervy sage had been the firth hokage he wouldn't let granny tsunade take a risk like that" Naruto walks out I walk out as well I can't breathe being in this room right now.

Once I'm out of the building I go and sit on top of lord fourths head "god damnit old man what are you stupid we still need you" I shout on top of my lungs.

Flashback
"Come one y/n you know you would be perfect for my next book"

"Those are some nice look boobs you got there y/n"

"I'm really proud of you y/n you know you would make a great hokage"

End of flashbacks

I felt hands wrap around me "it's ok to feel pain and be sad y/n" kakashi whispers I broke down in his arms. But Little did we know Obito saw whole the thing "oh god naruto probably at home right now I need to make sure he's ok thanks kakashi" I walk to the apartment and open the door the place is dark I knock on naruto door " hey naruto I'm right here if you need something to cry on or just to yell at I'm right here naruto and I'm not going anywhere" I whispered I walked to the couch letting more tears creep down my face someone knocked on the door naruto walks out of his room and answers it it was shikamaru after there short conversation they leave.

After a while naruto comes back with a smile "hey mom I'm going to be gone for a while I'm going to train with fukasaku" I smile he's going to be ok "ok naruto be safe ok love you"I kiss his forehead naruto  smiles big and hugs me "I love you too mom and I'll be safe" Naruto says then running off to train.