24- six paths

Y/n POV
Madara stabs sasuke I turn my head to naruto laying on the sand while Sakura is healing him. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do everything happened so fast" I whispered.
I run towards them and I jumped on Gaara sand and look down to naruto "he will be ok Bc if he's not I won't hesitate to kill everyone in my path" I said Sakura looks at me and starts to pump his heart.

I turn to madara take the ten tails in his body is the six paths now. We land where minato and kakashi was I stood there while minato put the other half of the nine tails in naruto only to have Black Zetsu take it away. Madara comes out of no where I growl I will protect naruto even if I have to die I won't let madara win this. Obito holds on to the black zetsu they start talking about chakra and how Obito was madara. They got ready to take the nine tails and failed Obito reaches out and stabs his hand into madara chest.

I smile Obito is back Obito took some of the tail beast chakra. Kakashi goes by Obito side just like old times, Obito goes to naruto while guy saves Kakashi. Guy opens all gates to fight madara. I watched I'm not great in Taijutsu so I'm not much help in this fight which pisses me off.

Guy must be in great pain, madara smirks "I gladly play with you" madara says.   We all start to back up guy I jump up into the air "fireball jutsu" I aim down towards madara. Guy laid there not moving  madara threw another attack but naruto came out of now where and kicked it away and healed guy "narutoooo" I screamed and ran to him i hugged him "mom I'm ok I promise" Naruto said. I backed away naruto runs to madara and starts to fight him the tree starts to fall madara tries to stop it but instead he devours it "damn it" I whispered.

Naruto goes into sixth path sage mode I stood there. I moved to the side of madara and punched him. He recovered and went to sasuke  trying to steal his eye but sasuke stabbed him. I go back to Kakashi I'm not much help in this fight.

Madara heads to Kakashi and steals his eye "Kakashi" I shout.