13- pain

Y/n prov
I woke up today I need to get food for the house. As I was walking this person with orange hair stand on a giant centipede. I back a bit shit I was hoping this would be a normal day guess not. I took of running while putting on my head band I found kakashi. "Hey kakashi what the hell is happening" I shout clearly pissed off "it's an attack and calm down y/n your hair is white and ur eyes are red" "do I look like I'd give rats ass about what I look like right now".

Choji and his father ended up here as well it's pain he's attacking the village but why what's his purpose of being here right now. Then it hit me he's after naruto "OH HELL NO" I scream on top of my lungs kakashi turns to me scared "damn you are one terrifying woman you know that" he said.
Time skip
Kakashi is dead he saved us.And everything was whipped out I stood up with scratch's all over my body I stood next to Sakura while she screamed out for him a loud noise was soon heard and there was naruto in sage Mode with three toads.

Naruto prov
"Good now I don't have to hunt you down" pain says all six pains Stood in a line soon tsunade comes out and starts yell at pain I jump down and smash the pain that came near tsunade.

Y/n prov
Naruto starts to fight pain come on naruto take him down. I can't see anything at this rate. Why do I get a bad feeling like something horrible is about to happen I stood up to get a closer look to see naruto with Metal bars stabbed threw him I took off running down towards naruto Hinata was right beside me she grabs one and I grab another on of the metal bars "all mighty push" me and Hinata go flying in the air we get up again and go over she gets on by his hand I get the other one by his feet. We go flying again I get stabbed through the heart everything goes black.

Naruto prov
Hinata rises her head I look over towards mom to see a metal bar threw her heart "MOOOOM!!" I scream The nine tails takes over. The nine tails asked if I could remove the seal I reach for it but then everything turns white there stood the fourth hokage.
"Truth be told I hope it never it this far" fourth said "but then I was looking forward to see the young man that my son now become naruto " he said I froze "wait you called me naruto you know who I am" I said surprised. "Bc the truth is you are my son" he says.