5- madara

Y/n prov
It's been about a week and itachi and kisame still haven't returned Tobi and I haven't really talked since I slept in his room. I sat on the stool in the kitchen thinking about which candy would taste best but it got interrupted by konan "y/n let's have a girl day" she smiled I gave a small smile and nodded we went to her room she had a bunch of paper flowers  I sat down on her bed "soooo konan how's things going with pain" I whispered so no could hear "it's fine it's hard looking at you know who's body everyday but it's for pain so y/n do u like anyone" she replied having a small smirk at the end I could feel my face burn with heat "uhh you all ready know about Obito and everything but I think I starting to like Tobi" I said I just looked at her face become shocked "y/n wasn't Obito your Ultimate love I mean I'm glad ur moving on but Tobi is uhh madara uchiha" konan says while looking down at the paper in her hands I froze I slowly stood up and stared at her "that's why you let him in the akatsuki it all makes sense so you telling I slept next to madara uchiha last week!" I shout loud enough for the two of us to hear her head snapped up " you slept next to him y/n" she said freaking out I don't know if I should be happy that I'm slowly moving on or furious at madara for taking advantage of being someone else "I'm going to Tobi room and having a word with him" I mumbled she nods I walked out and turn around to Tobi room that's down the hall way.

Once I make it to his door I bang on it he soon opens it "y/n-Chan what do you need from Tobi" he says excitedly I push past him and shut his door and stare at his mask "so are u madara uchiha" I whispered he froze in his spot "yes I am madara I'm trying to make a new world" he said in a deep voice which caused me to jerk back from the story's I heard from my mom who is tobirama daughter madara was a horrible person "I can't believe you I actually trusted you and you just used me I thought hey maybe I could get over Obito who I told you about and turns out you probably didn't even care!" I shout at him "I didn't mean for it to happen this way and I did care and I would never used you" he said I turn around and walked out to my room which was two doors from his and slam it shut and flop down on my bed.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭