10- naruto

Y/n prov
Naruto it's coming home! I'm so excited I could hardly sleep I can't wait to see how much he gown. I got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen in this very small apartment.

"Let's see what would naruto like to eat on his first day back I know he would want ramen hmm I guess we could go to ichiraku and eat" I sigh. I heard the door open I turn my head to naruto I smile "welcome home naruto if you would like let's get ichiraku ramen I'll pay" I said he froze tears start to prick his eyes "yeah I'll like that ya know" he says with tears streaming down his face.

I walked towards naruto and bring in to a big hug "Naruto you not alone anymore I'm here to take care you I'll always be by your side even if I die along the way I'll still protect you" I whispered he starts crying louder holding on to me tight. "Y/n can I pls call you mom if that's ok" he mumbles I freeze I never had a child Bc well Obito "died" and I wanted to be his wife and everything I never thought about well until now. "Sure why not naruto let's go get ramen now" I smile at him  he smiles and cheers that he's  getting ramen.

Once we get there ino and Sakura are there chatting once they see naruto they smile and wave."hey naruto glad to see you back" ino reply Sakura nods. "Thanks ino this is y/n my mom" Naruto said happily Sakura and ino look at me in pure shock. "Hi I'm y/n senju nice to finally meet you" I said soon there mouth drops "I heard of you , your the granddaughter of lord second tobirama senju your mother was a very powerful shinobi some say your practically the fourth legendary sannin!" Sakura shouts at me I sigh oh boy this girl knows a lot about me. I just nod towards her naruto orders his ramen as do I soon after I finished "you can has as much as you like naruto" I said he gives me a huge smile I have never seen before in my life.

After eating me and naruto head back to the apartments he wiped me out of cash I'm broke I'm going have to go on missions to get money. I sigh "hey mom do you know who my real parents are" Naruto asked me i turn my head to him So fast I think I got whiplash from it "Naruto I know who they are and I think you'll meet them soon I just got this feeling like your going to so pls forgive me for not telling you until then ok" I said looking up at the night sky. Naruto hugs me "let's go home mom" he whispered I smile and hugged back.

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥