22- Getting ur ass handed to you

Y/n POV
I punched Obito in the face he went flying back a few feet. "You strong y/n you could be hokage I bet" Obito said I run to him and started to punch him he blocked some and a few times my hands when threw him. He smiled "I really hate to hurt you after you told me you loved me" he said about to attack me "you not the one I loved and you can't hurt me BC YOUR A WEAKLING" I shouted he frowns then punched me I went back a few feet.

I stood up and noticed the everyone behind me and naruto I smiled and turn my head only to freeze Obito got some of the nine tails chakra.

Why is everything we do go to waste where trying so hard only to get pushed back. I hate this it's always the same damn thing I'm pissed the fuck off. I raise my head up only to see naruto smiling at me. Obito was no longer a easy target anymore and it didn't help that madara Uchiha was brought back as well.

I dashed behind madara he slowly turns his head i when to punch him he moves but barley. "The way you fight and the red eyes and lines on your face with the white hair, I'm guessing that your Tobirama granddaughter Obito warned me about you" madara spoke his voice was filled with hate. I raise my leg and kicked him in the stomach he grunts. I went behind him once more and used a exploding rasengaon his back he went flying about 20 feet. I went in front of him I noticed his shocked look on his face.

Madara POV
This girl has great speed her strength out-rivals mine own. She is definitely a Senju she dosent stop moving yet she doesn't have the bubbly personality like hashirama it more like a Uchiha personality if I'm correct. I moved back "who is your father child" I said she looks at me "idk he left when I was born pay attention to the fight madara" she yells she went me himd me getting ready to punch me again I grabbed her arm and slam her on the ground.

She gasps at the hard landing I'm impressed most people would've coughed up blood from the blow. I place my hand on her forehead, hm I was right she isn't just a Senju she also a Uchiha 50/50 of both clans. That's why she so strong I focus more the Senju blood is holding back the Uchiha blood so that's why she doesn't have the sharingan. She punched me in the nose I look around only to find her standing next to the uzumaki brat.