15-true pain

Naruto prov
"After everything that's happened you still believe that jiraiya sensei teachings very  well then you given your answer and you expect us to wait till magically transform this world into a peaceful place no never how can I believe jiraiya words after all of this THERE WILL NEVER BE SUCH TRUE PEACE NOT AS LONG AS WE ARE FORCED TO LIVE IN THIS CURSE WORLD PEACE IS IMPOSSIBLE"! "Well then I'm going to break the curse one day if there's truly such a thing as in peace in the world then some how I'll find it  I'll never stop looking" I said I stood there waiting from him to say something back.

" you buts that's" "nagato what's the matter" konan asked him "those a words they can't be" nagato starts "that's right you know them all of those words are taken right out of this book the very first novel that pervy sage ever wrote he was serious about trying the world with this message and then the back of it he wrote about his student who helped him provide him with inspiration it was you nagato" i said looking inside of this book.

" I will become hokage and I will bring peace to the hidden rain I will I'm asking you to believe in me" "why should I how can you stand there and never change your mind do you really think you'll never stray from the ideal no matter how much pain befalls you u think you will always believe in yourself can you guarantee it how can you possibly have that much faith that live won't change you" nagato says. I looked down thinking "I felt pain to  your not the only one there's still pain buried deep inside of me and there's no telling what kind of pain I may face but if I stop believing just Bc things get difficult if the  hero in this book would to change then it will become a different story" I said

"No matter how much pain own path brings I'll keep walking Bc that's WHO NARUTO IS" I shout after talking a bit more pain brought everyone back but it cost his life. Konan left with the body fo her friends I start to walk back after praying over jiraiya stone.

Y/n Prov
I woke up I could've swear I died I stood up and looked and saw kakashi holding naruto I stood up and ran back to naruto and slam him in a hug both of them "I'm so glad you guys are ok" I said naruto soon had every one surrounded him.