2-price

—your older now

Y/n prov
Everyone was gone well expect for Kakashi.
Obito died by saving kakahi and rin, Rosie died trying to protect rin from rouge ninjas , rin died by the hands of Kakashi it wasn't his fault she jumped in front of him, and Jessica died on a mission. Our sensei died from an enemy and Minato died protecting naruto. I wasn't in the village anymore I was with a konan, nagato,and yahiko that didn't last long yahiko died and nagato lost it he changed completely and started to look for people who where strong to change the world me and konan stayed by his side.

Konan and Nagato encountered a man with an orange mask all he said was he was Tobi in third person I found it strange  but whatever soon people started to join I found out that itachi murdered his clan he told me the reason of it.

Now it's a normal day with the akatsuki well the normal it gets for s-rank  criminals.
"Y/n-chann Tobi want to play" he whines I roll my eyes "Tobi go mess with Deidara" I said I was sitting on the couch next to sasori watching him make a poison for his puppets.
"But Tobi wanted to play with y/n" he said in a sad tone I stood up and grab his hand and went outside and took him to the top of the rock. "There now let's sit here and look at the view" I said looking off at the sun slowly setting. "Tobi want y/n to tell him a story" he said sitting down next to me I sigh  and nodded " once there was this boy he came from the Uchiha clan his name was Obito he had chocolate brown hair and and a bright smile he tried his best to get stronger so he can be the hokage he had liked this girl named  rin all though she never payed any attention to him only to a white hair kid name Kakashi but Obito didn't realize there was this girl who madly liked him no one would've guess Bc her grandfather hated the Uchihas but her knew that they loved hard and payed the price of loving to hard for another person she never said anything to him just watched him from afar. Her friend Jessica loved Kakashi and fought rin to get him Rosie her best friend was in love with rin she fought for her with Obito all though the girl didn't have to fight anyone Bc she was the only one who was in love with the Uchiha boy but soon it came to an end the boy died and so did her friends she lost everyone she loved she then realize that love comes with a heavy price." I finished saying Tobi just sat there looking at me.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭