26-kaguya

Y/n POV
Madara body was changing in front of us. This chakra is much stronger then I have ever felt before. Kaguya Ōtsutsuki stood in front of us she started talking about erasing us. Soon lava was under us, kaguya sent out spikes it hit sasuke hawk we where falling naruto saved us.

They started to fight the bright light was blinding. Obito was hanging there naruto grabbed him I sighed in relief that he was ok. She went behind them and grabbed their faces saying how they are her sons. I punched her in the face "GET THE HELL AWAY FORM MY SON AND HIS BOYFRIEND YOU THREE EYE BITCH" I scream she went flying and hit the wall but Black Zetsu was on naruto and sasuke.

Naruto breaks out and helps sasuke out. I grabbed kaguya by her hair and yanked it pulling her back from them to give them time. Naruto performs the sexy jutsu I freeze "what the hell" I scream that damn old man made my son into a perv. They try to seal her but she freezes them all of a sudden where in the middle of a different dimensiona ice world.

She takes sasuke to a different word she starts to attack naruto. "Not on my watch" I say I run towards striking her in the face a few times she raises her hand I jumped back a few feet. And landed where kakashi,Sakura,obito, and shadow clone naruto.

Obito promised to find Sasuke so he took Sakura and naruto shadow clone. Before they left he grabbed my face and kissed me I froze but soon kiss back "pls don't die Obito I can lose you again" I whispered hugging him. "I can't promise it but if I do die before I see you again y/n I love you and always have" Obito said kissing me again.

They leave I had a tear going down my face. Kaguya thought naruto was dead but she was wrong, naruto was keeping her busy while I was standing next to Kakashi sending my shadow clown to help him out.

They come back with sasuke I smile. She sends us to a different world that is weighing us down. she aims the rods towards naruto and Sasuke Kakashi and Obito run to save them. Obito takes both rods I freeze "OBITOOOOOOOO!!!!" I scream on top of my lugs running to Obito "I'm sorry y/n I love you so much I'll wait for you" Obito says kissing me. I start crying "you can't leave me Obito" I sob. He soon turns into dust I let out a loud sob of pain after everything I finally got you only to lose you again.