21-War

Y/n POV
I left before naruto I dashed to the Forest where I sensed kakashi chakra. I keep running but stoping a few times to take out white zetsu's, "I always thought you where weird zetsu" I hissed.

After ending a few more white zetsu's I found kakashi "hey kakashi need a little help" I said "y/n aren't you supposed to be with naruto" "no I left naruto can handle him self" I said panting  like a dog I never ran so much ever. "Y/n Kakashi" me and and kakashi turn our heads to see Rosie and Jessica they brought them back I got into a fighting stance kakashi did the same I ran to Rosie while kakashi took Jessica.

"Your not supposed to be here Rosie" I shouted as I made a exploding rasegan and threw it. She barley moved out of the way "you don't think I know that y/n"she ran towards me I moved out of the way only to have the kunai slice me cheek "You grown stronger" Rosie said I smirked "SHADOW CLONE" I shouted my shadow clones surround her she frowns "you never did that when we on missions" "well I have a amazing son Naruto Uzumaki who was train by old man jiraiya" I said I dash towards her.

Her face turns into a shocked one "your done" I whispered Rosie looks at me then her body his body looks like paper she started to flow away "I'm glad to got to see what you turn into y/n I hope you win this war" she said I frown tears fall down my face. I turn my head to see kakashi kiss Jessica head as she goes away. "I hate this I swear if I get my hands on him I'm beating him to a pulp" i hissed kakashi nods.

~time skip brought to you by Tobi eating Deidara clay and almost exploding~

I looked around I found naruto and stayed besides him. Itachi handle kabuto "mom promise me you'll make it out of here alive" Naruto said while grabbing my arm "Naruto I can't promise you that but I can promise if I do go I'll watch over you until the end of time" I smiled. We ran until we saw kakashi and guy on the ground about to get hit by a tail beast bomb. Naruto stood in front of them while I ran to Obito.