~18~

"Let's go out with a bang" Bang by AJR

Harry POV:

It was the next morning, Emlyn was wrapped in my arms. I heard a bang at the door. We both bolted up. "Emlyn Malfoy, open the door right now!" I heard Draco yell. "I'm coming!" Emlyn yelled sleepily. I got up and slipped my pants on. Emlyn opened the door and Draco gasped. 

"Did you sleep with him?" Draco asked. "Yeah, what do you care anyway?" Emlyn said. "You are wearing his shirt! He has no shirt on!" Draco screamed. He slammed the door behind him, so that we were all in the room together. 

"How long has this been going on? Since Christmas, is that why you didn't come home?" Draco asked. "We got together during Christmas." Emlyn said. "I needed to get away from you all." She said.

Draco scoffed. "Well, I am disappointed. But, Mother has sent me an owl." Draco said. I inched closer to Emlyn and grabbed her hand. She scooted closer to me and squeezed my hand. "Well, you gonna tell us what the letter said?" Emlyn asked. "Sure." Draco said with a smug smile. 

"It says: Dear Draco and Emlyn, I am writing this to inform you that your father is now broken out of Azkaban, along with your aunt Bellatrix. You will need to come home Friday. Love, Mother." Draco said.

Draco then left and slammed the door behind him. "I thought we would get to that book or file faster. I am so screwed." She said frustrated. I could tell she was holding back angry tears. "It will be ok. I promise." I told her. 

"If you say so. I will pull something together. You, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, George, Fred, and Neville need to get the Order. Ok?" She asked me. "Anything, love." I told her, and I intended to keep my promise. 

Emlyn turned around and grabbed some clothes and went to shower. I sat on the bed in silence until she came out. It was Sunday, so she was in a casual outfit. It was yoga pants and the same quidditch hoodie she had on when I first saw her. Except the quidditch hoodie was different, she had embroidered a small number 7 on it along with my name 'Potter'. I brushed my thumb against it and pulled her in close. "I have to get ready. Wanna get breakfast?" I asked. She nodded.

We got to the common room. It was 9:30 in the morning. Hermione and the twins were there. Ginny and Ron were still asleep. I walked down just now realizing I didn't have a shirt on. 'Oh well' was all I thought. "Good abs." George said. "Shut it George." I replied. 

I walked upstairs and threw on a new pair of pants and a t-shirt. Ron had woken up and came down with me. Ginny was there when we got down. "Breakfast?" Emlyn said. "Yes, I am starving." Ron said. "You are always starving Ronald." Hermione said. 

After breakfast Emlyn took us all up to her dorm. "So, I have some bad news and some good news." She said. I looked at her reassuringly. "The good news is that Harry and I are dating." When she said that everyone's face lit up. 

"The bad news is that my father has broken out of Azkaban. That means that on Friday, I will have to go home and marry the bastard Matteo." She said as she hung her head down low. 

"This Friday?" Hermione asked. "Sadly." She said. "What are you gonna do?" Ron asked. "Well, I was hoping you all could help me." She said. "Of course." We all said at once. "We will need the order, but I am sure they will be happy to help." Emlyn said. "Considering Mrs. Weasley has already sent me a sweater." She said. "Well then you are for sure gonna get help." Fred said. 

"I will come up with a plan. I will give it to Harry on Thursday. Then on Saturday, go through with the plan."  Emlyn said. "Alright. Are we all in?" Ginny asked. "Definitely." We all said at once.