~16~

"Champagne and drinkin' with your friends" Montero by Lil Nas X

Third Person POV:

It was the next Saturday and there was a party in the Slytherin common room tonight. Emlyn, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, and Ginny were all going. It was 8 and Emlyn, Hermione, and Ginny were getting ready to go to the party in Emlyn's dorm. (Outfits pictured below)

Ginny:

Hermione:

Hermione:

Emlyn:

(Emlyn is wearing glossy red lipstick)

Once they were done getting ready, they met the boys downstairs. They were wearing some version of black or blue jeans and a shirt. Emlyn looked at Harry, who was wearing black jeans and a red shirt. She smiled. Harry looked her up and down and smiled. "Shall we?" George said. "Yes." Ginny said excitedly. 

They walked to the Slytherin common room and someone opened the door. There was loud music and neon lights. It looked much different from when Emlyn saw it last. Someone came up and offered her a drink, it was Draco. She took the drink and it looked to be a spiked butterbeer. She tasted it and that was what it was. Harry pulled her into the corner while the others started socializing. "If anything happens to you, just comment on how great the song is. Like 'this is a great song,'  or something like that. Say it loudly enough so I can hear you. Ok." Harry said. "Ok." Emlyn replied. 

She went over to Ginny and Hermione who were dancing. They had caught the eyes of some of the Slytherin boys. Emlyn started to dance with the butterbeer in hand. She was feeling herself. Then she felt a strong hand on her waist. She turned around quickly and saw a strong looking guy. She recognized him to be Theo Nott. She rolled her eyes. She backed away. Hermione and Ginny had gone somewhere in the crowd. "Why are you here Nott?" Emlyn asked.

"Why are trying to dance with me?" She asked. "What, I can't dance with a pretty lady?" He asked. He inched closer to her. She tried to back away, but she hit a table. She put down her butterbeer on said table. "Who are you, if I may ask." He said. "I am Emlyn Malfoy." She said. "Ooo, a Malfoy. How come I have never seen you here?" He asked. "Gryffindor." She replied sternly. "Well that doesn't matter. If you have the same record as your brother, then I will be in for a wild ride." He said while smirking. "What do you mean?" Emlyn asked. "You know, how good you are in bed." Theodore said while placing his hand on her hip. 

"Theo, my man. What are you doing to my sister?" Draco said. "Oh nothing." Theo said. "Good choice though. Has the same looks as I do, eh." Draco said. Emlyn laughed worriedly. "Have fun you too. Don't damage her too much. We know your reputation." Draco laughed. Theo laughed too. "Well, I am glad to meet you." Emlyn said. "I must go now and find my friends." She said. "Oh, they will be fine." He said grabbing her hip tighter. "Oh." She took a deep breath. "The music is great, isn't it?" Emlyn said loudly. She saw a body shift through the crowd. 

Harry came up next to her. He had dragged Hermione with him, since she was standing near him. "Nott." Harry said. "Potter, Granger." Theo said. "I was just commenting on the great music." Emlyn said, reassured. "Yes the music is wonderful." Harry said exaggerating the 'is' in the sentence. Theo loosened the grip on her hip and she squirmed away. "Dating the mudblood are we Potter?" Came Draco's voice. "Oh, no." Harry said. "Yeah, I am not dating anyone at the moment." Hermione said. "I should go." She replied and moved away. "We are playing a game in my dorm, if you want to come. To make it interesting, bring the two young Weasleys and Granger. I will see you two there. And you Nott." Draco said. 

Theo went upstairs and Harry started gathering the people he needed. They headed up. Emlyn pulled Harry to the side. "If we play 7 minutes in heaven, I will try my best not to let anyone touch me, hopefully I get you or Ron, Ron will understand. Hopefully you get Hermione or Ginny. I will smudge my lipstick on my finger to say I didn't do anything. If I did. It was against my will and I will for sure look scared or sad." Emlyn said. "Yes, of course. I understand. I will not do the lipstick thing, I will clean my glasses when I get out. That is how you will know." Harry said. "Alright." Emlyn said.