~17~

"Ask me why my heart's inside my throat" This Side of Paradise by Coyote Theory

Emlyn POV:

We made our way into the room. Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were already there, we joined them. I sat next to Harry and Ginny. "7 minutes in heaven first." Pansy said. "Alright." Draco said excitedly. "I will go first." Blaise said. He spun the bottle on the ground and it landed on Ginny. Ron looked angry. 

A few minutes later, Pansy knocked on their door and they came out, Ginny's hair was messy and her lipgloss was practically gone. "Oh, I forgot to mention, but it is obvious, no siblings. If you land on them spin again."  Draco said. 'of courses' and 'yeahs' came from the circle. "Since it landed on Ginny, the person next to her will go, so Emlyn." Draco said mischievously. 

It landed on Draco, so I spun again. I thought I had won the lottery when it landed on Ron. Harry let out a breath when it landed on him. We went into the room. Once the door was shut, I looked at Ron. "Ron, I have to tell you something." I said. "What is it?" He asked. "I am dating Harry." I said. "Oh. Ok. We will just pretend then." He said getting the message quickly. "Mess up your hair and I will take some of my extra lip gloss and put it on your finger. Then you take it and smear it over your lips." I said. He nodded. "I will do the same." I said. I fluffed up my hair and smudged my lip gloss. We were busy making it look like we had kissed. I remembered to put some lip gloss on my finger so Harry knows. 

Pansy knocked on the door and I looked at Ron. "Play it like we kissed." I whispered. We walked out both smiling. I sat back next to Harry and showed him my finger. He let out a sigh of relief. Then Harry went. It spun and landed on Hermione. I was so relieved. A few minutes later, Harry and Hermione had done the same thing. When they came out, Harry cleaned his glasses. 

We played a few more rounds, luckily Harry or I were not chosen again. "Truth or dare time." Draco said as he passed out shots of vasterium. We took them. "Nott, go first." He said. "Okay. Emlyn, truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." I said. "Ooo!" Draco said. "I dare you to sit on my lap." He said. "A-Alright." I said. I went over to him and sat in his lap. Harry looked so mad.

 "Um- alright. Draco, truth or dare?" I asked him. "Truth." He said. "Do you think you will fuck someone tonight?" I asked. "Yes." He replied. "Alright, good to know." I said. Ron heald back a chuckle. 

"Granger. Truth or dare?" Draco asked. "Truth." Hermione said. "Ok. Do you have a crush on someone?" Draco asked. "Yes." Hermione said. Ginny shifted in her seat and laughed.

 "Ok. Harry truth or dare?" Hermione asked. "Dare." Harry said. "Go kiss someone." Hermione said. "That was vague." Ron replied. "Just wait." Hermione said. Harry stood up. He walked over to Theo and pulled me up by the hand. He pushed his lips onto mine. His hand was on my ass and mine were on his shoulders. He pulled away and sat me next to him. 

"Malfoy, truth or dare?" Harry asked. "Truth" he said again. "Are you mad at what you just saw?" Harry asked. "Fuck yes Potter. You just snogged my sister! You and Weasley for that matter." He exclaimed. Harry laughed and pulled me up he then dragged me out of the room. "I knew it." Hermione said. "Fuck Potter." Draco said. Ginny giggled. "Bloody hell." Ron said.

~~~

Third Person POV:

Harry pulled her back to Gryffindor tower. "Merlin." He said. She pulled him up to her dorm. 

The second they got into the room, their lips were connected. The kiss was long and passionate.

When they pulled away from the kiss, they looked into each other's eyes. Harry could get lost in them.

Their emotions were controlling their every action, no logic at all.

(...iykyk)