Chapter 5 : The Villain Training

Here's chapter 5! There's a big news at the end of the chapter so don't forget to read it!
TW: mentions of burns and bullying.

The easiest way to learn is to be thought by experts.
———

Six weeks ago, Izuku was ready to apply to U.A., and now he was going to meet with a serial killer for the second time.

Great, awesome, what a perfect life!

   At least, he was sure Stain would come, since the article had been published just as he had planned. It was during times like that Izuku was glad he had worked on his memory for years. Since he had learned he was quirkless, he had planned to learn as much as he could about quirks, which led him to his obsession with his notebooks — as much as Kacchan hated it. So he had started to find different ways to learn more and more, to remember more and more, quicker too, that also helped him with homework since he barely needed to work at home to learn his lessons. Mom had considered making him pass test to see if he wasn't a gifted kid or something, but he had always refused. Officially, it had been because he did not felt like he needed it, however, deep down, he knew he just did not want to give his bullies another excuse to make fun of him.

   Izuku was, once again, carefully walking in the dirty alleys of Musutafu, making sure to not be suspected by anyone weird. Unconsciously, he had learned from Dabi: don't act like you own the place, because you don't, but don't act too scared either, criminals will consider you as a victim and take avantage of that; always look around you, anyone could attack anytime; and don't ever talk to anyone, even if they don't look suspicious, actually, especially if they don't look suspicious.

   The place where Stain had ordered to meet was a two-storey abandoned building. It was surrounded by other, taller, buildings. Smart choice. Stain had probably considered the possibility that Izuku would try to hurt him — which would never happen for obvious reasons — so, with all the building around, he could climb one and run on the rooftops if he needed to escape. An athletic figure, covered in bloody scarves floating around it was waiting, the Hero Killer was here. And, in a burst of courage, Izuku said: "Did you enjoy the article?"

"Karma."
"So you believe me."

Izuku tried to look confident (it barely worked), but little did Stain know that he was petrified on the inside. Now that he believed him, it would maybe be easier — or ten times worse. Izuku had put a lot of work to make sure anyone who had read would think he was someone in their late twenties. So, he could not imagine what it was like for Stain to discover that the mysterious Karma was just an anxious kid who needed to gain some weight.

"You said you wanted us to work together." Stain said. "What did you mean by that?"
"Informations exchanging. I've gathered a lot of informations about heroes, not just their quirk, their costumes, their communication, their public image. And I'm sure you also did the same over the years. You know a lot, i have no doubt about that." Izuku stuttered a little whilst talking, obviously, try to not be nervous in front of a literal serial killer.
"Since you've entered this room, I've had over 80 occasions to kill you." Stain said.

Well...

Fuck.

"Are- Is that a threat?"
"No. You are no threat to me. Unless you want to kill me with a quirk that I couldn't escape from, but you should have done it earlier."
"So why are you saying that?"
Stain took an exaggerated sigh. "You need physical training, or at least learn how to dodge."
"I- I don't get it."
"I have no use of you if you're dead. I'll leave in a week, so during this time I'll give you the first steps to have an efficient training. I expect interesting informations from you in exchange."