12.

With Charlie and Adam liking each other that left me feeling pretty lonely. But who knows maybe there was some hope for me and Julie after all. I decided to take it a step further.

"Hey Eliza come in," Goldburg opened the door for me as I went into the dorm. I had never been in their dorm before but it was a lot nicer than Charlie's. They beds were neatly made and it smells somewhat decent.

"Hey Goldie uh is Luis here?" I said searching for him.

"I'm over here!" I heard Luis from the bathroom. The door was open so I walked in. Luis was combing his hair and wearing a shirt and tie.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I asked holding back my laughter.

"I have a date with someone from the hotel. What's up?" He said still focused on his hair.

"I need advise,"

"On what?"

"How to ask someone out.." I said. There was silence and then he put the comb down and walked over to me.

"Listen kid, the only thing you need to do is ask them to go somewhere to 'hang out'. They will never suspect it's a date. Then at the end of the date..." He stopped and then walked back to the sink.

"What do I do at the end of the date?"

"Oh you kiss them," He said casually. Suddenly my palms became sweaty.

"Kiss them?" I said shakily.

"Yup," he said. He made it sound so easy.

"Well if that's all I'll be going now. Thank you Luis," I hugged him quickly and walked out, waving to all the boys.

~

I was planning to ask Julie out at dinner. It would be the perfect time. Maybe we could go to the amusement park like Charlie said. I know that was for himself but it's worth a try.

I made sure I went to the cafeteria early to make sure I caught Julie there. She was always there at 4:30 on the dot. It was 4:29 and sure enough she was walking down the hall and approaching the kitchen. I waited until she got her food and sat down at a two person table.

"Hey Julie," I said twisting the chair around and sitting on it. The entire room was empty except for us.

"Hey Eliza," she said picking at her fries.

"So I was maybe thinking we could go to the amusement park near by. I heard that it was new in town and we are going home in a couple weeks so I wanted to spent time-"

"I would like that," she said smiling and nodding. Seeing her smile made me grin back and nod.

"Okay great! Uh we can go at around 8 tomorrow?"

"Actually I need to be back early so maybe 7?" She said wincing. People were starting to some in and sit down around us.

"Of course yeah! Whatever you want Julie," I said.

"Great," She said picking up her last fry. "It's a date," She walked away with the empty fry basket and dirty forks. If I wasn't in the middle of the crowded cafeteria I would have jumped up and down right then and there.

By the time I finished eating, the team started coming into the cafeteria to eat. I saw Adam sit down and wait for Guy to bring him his meal like usual.

"Adam oh my god you are not going to believe this!" I said practically running over to him. I leaned over the table so no one would hear me. "I got a date," I said. Adam's eyes widened.

"A date? Really?"

"Yeah! It was so easy! I just asked to hang out with her and she said yes!" I was getting some stares from people around us but it didn't matter.

"That's great Liz!" Adam excitedly said. I smiled started to walk back over to my table when I saw Guy coming over with 4 plates of chicken wraps.

"Who are those for?" I asked him.

"One's Adam's, the rest are for me and Charlie," He explained.

"Yes but how come you have 4 plates?" I didn't even want to know what was going on.

"Well each plate comes with two wraps so if we get four plates we can each have three wraps!" he said proudly. I started rubbing my temple in disappointment.

"Okay that's great for you Guy..." I said patting him on the shoulder. I decided to pull up a chair and wait for Charlie to come collect his food. I took one of the waters from the middle and started sipping on it.

"So Adam, any girls?" Guy said randomly. I almost choked in my water. Adam's face was red but he was still calm.

"What why would you ask that?" He responded.

"I don't know just curious," Guy shrugged it off like it had never happened. Adam shook his head and went back to his wraps.

I couldn't understand why Adam was so calm when he was constantly getting asked questions about girls. I would have been flipping out. I guessed he was content with himself. I was still trying to figure myself out.

ferris wheel || Julie Gaffney On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara