Chapter 23 | Master Mind Part 1

Exactly Four hours and thirty two minutes has gone by and it is safe to say I am sure every single person is ready

Exactly Four hours and thirty two minutes has gone by and it is safe to say I am sure every single person is ready. I cant believe what they have managed to achieve in the time they where given, these two girls are amazing.

Beginning with Alessia. Elegance comes to mind as soon as my eyes landed on her, she span just as I saw her and oh my. Perfection. Her hair is pinned out of her face as the top section is braided in a halo surrounding her head, similar flowers to the ones in her dress are pinned in her hair adding a gorgeous touch to the outfit. Her earring are diamonds the size of boulders yet I wouldn't expect anything else coming from her. Her dress is a gorgeous pale blue colour, flowing down to the floor however fitted around there waist and accenting her bust. The top section is a ribbed corset with a mesh material lining the sides showing her beautiful tanned skin underneath. The dress has white flowers stitched across the fabric making the dress have a aspect of innocence to it.

Then moving onto Lucinda. She is naturally beautiful, she doesn't need jewels and diamonds to be so, her outfit tonight proves this. Her dress is a simple Silk slip dress which hist the floor. taken in at the waist framing her body perfectly, her dress is a pale pink colour matching her gorgeous blonde locks. Her hair is pinned back in a messy ponytail which curls on the ends. Her shoes are gorgeous small pumps covered in glitter and clicked together with a strap.

Finally but not least myself. Where to begin, my shoes are gorgeous wine colours point shoes whit a heel the size of a ruler I swear. How I am walking tonight, or matter of fact I will never know. The fabric of my heels is a satin colour, with a ribbons wrapping around my ankle securing them in place. Moving onto my hair, the thick mane is tamed in bouncy curls dropping down my back. Due to the length even with curls it is almost reaching the top of my ass, I am in need of a serious cut. Even a chop. Then my dress. The dress is the most gorgeous dress I ahem ever seen before in my life. The floral print of my dress covers the material vin an elegant way, the style of the dress is also one of elegance. An off the shoulder number, contouring my bust, pinching my waist in yet flowing to the floor in a beautiful manner. The dress is a corset style pulling my waist in that little bit further than a normal dress would, then with the slit up my right leg which adds a slight bit of sexiness. I keep my jewellery fairly minimalistic, just my market ring on one hand and then a simple pair of earrings.

"Right ladies, we look hot." Luce chuckles checking herself in the mirror one final time. I twirl letting my dress flow around my legs showing off my shoes in the mirror before looking back up.

"What do you think Mat is wearing." I question earning groans from the girls. "Anyway thank you for helping me get ready" I glee towards them in a thankful manner however they shake it off as if it was nothing. Yet today they have really been a life saviour. From hair to makeup they have nailed the look perfectly.

"Show time girls." One of the guys shouts yet I'm not quite sure which.

"This is your first ball. You're the princess for the night. You go first." Alessia encourages me pointing towards the doors leading back towards the stair case. I shake my head, yet it is very clear they will not take no for an answer. "Go now." she points.