All you remember was the familiar door of your biology teacher and then drinking some funny tasting tea.

Tea.

She must've drugged it. This is why you have trust issues, she probably drugged you and then transported you somewhere else to kill you, what a bitch. The pain and darkness is the only thing that you remember after all that, but with that one vague dream you had, you could guess it was somewhere where there were a lot of trees, maybe a forest or garden. Looking away from the brown leather-covered book you checked the time on the wall clock, 4PM, time for lunch, but first, shower.

Watching the streams of soapy water drip down the length of your arm after you cleaned yourself up brought you some relaxation but you still had a frown on your face from discovering something new about your murder. Does your family know? Did they solve it? If you managed to go back, how would it work? Would time go back or would you just wake up from where you were buried? For ever question answered, a new unanswered one would pop into your head, and you had no way of stopping them until the truth of your murder was revealed. 

You walked out of the shower patting yourself with a dry towel. You had an hour and a half to prepare yourself for the outing, you hadn't gone out in a while now so you were pretty excited to feel fresh outside air again. You grabbed a dull pink dress and mini black jacket before remembering something. Your mothgirl form, you would look super cute and it would keep their townsfolk from getting nosy. The large mark on your back seemed to agree, sending shivers down the inky swirls as they reveled in another chance to show off their abilities. You shifted, growing claws, wings and antennae, and just at the right tie, because just then you heard the doorbell ring, Lifty gave you a lazy peace sign, before the whole thing settled in his brain

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Bro it's me. [N]."

"Naw, the fuck?"

"Demon magic. Can't elaborate."

He didn't pry any further, as long as you weren't being suspicious it was cool with him, you still looked pretty and warm so he didn't care. You grinned at him and linked arms, joining him down the steps out of the large gates of your new home. You both decided to walk there, enjoying the crisp evening air as you both walked in comfortable silence, occasionally making small talk on the weather or each other.

You both finally reached the little movie theatre, neon lights showing off the sign to make it easier to see in the dark. There were a good few people there going in and out of the theatre, and you both joined them in going in, paying for your tickets and grabbing some snacks to eat alongside the movie, which you knew would be gone before the movie was even a quarter way in.

《 ・•♡•・ 》

It was well into midnight when you both exited the building, stretching your arms and wings to relieve the numbness in your legs from sitting for so long, brain still hazy from stepping back to reality after spending two hours in another. The streets were much quieter now, most people had gone home and the skies looked darker as clouds wisped along the sky in large chunks, hinting at the rain that might start in a few minutes.

"We better get back soon before it rains." You mumbled, and just as you said that the sky rumbled and the clouds were now thicker than ever, swirling ominously above the town as they got ready to shower the place with torrents of water. Small droplets of rain began to fall onto your heads, and you both looked at each other, smirking.

"Last one there is a wet bitch!" You yelled, already running before he could process the information. When he did finally get it he shook his head, the smirk being replaced with a frown, running to catch up with your speeding figure. How the hell did you even run that fast in a bodycon dress and 6 inch stilettos? He'll never know.

《 ・•♡•・ 》

Both of you were laughing and wheezing by the time you both reached the shelter of your house, guarded by the large roofs shielding you from the pouring rain. The thunder was much louder now, crackling and rumbling, sending streaks of lightning every few moments. You were busy catching your breath to notice Lifty staring at you, how the lightning lit up your face in a gorgeous light only to go away the next second, almost as if teasing him, making him want more. And as you led him inside he didn't know what he was thinking except for how your lips might feel on his.

So naturally, he tried it.

You were a bit dazed because he had literally just kissed you without notifying you, moving around a bit to adjust yourself. You backed him up till he was flush against the wall, his body stiffening at the new boldness you displayed, you traced his neck and back with your new claws, each graze leaving shivers down his spine as he tried to pull you closer, tongue sweeping across your lower lip to gain permission which you generously granted, taking control and exploring the nooks and crannies of his mouth to which he let out soft moans, clawing at you back to get you as close as possible and grinding you thigh situated between his legs, desperate to gain friction.

You pulled out of the kiss much to his disappointment but then moved to his jaw, leaving light kisses downward till you reached his neck. You licked a long stripe up from the base of his neck to the base of his ear and let out a soft giggle at the warmth on the apples of his cheeks despite being so bold earlier, your teeth lightly sucked and nibbled on the unmarked area, swirls of purple, blue and red blossoming over the rich green like flowers blooming in between the fresh spring leaves, one particular spot made his body stiff even more, standing rigid, nervous about your next move.

You bit in harder, a loud moan slipping from his mouth at the sudden pleasure, hands now leaving long scratches down your back. He was practically riding your thigh at the moment, biting and rolling all over your neck in an attempt to silence his moans. He was seeing stars right now, feeling the friction between his legs was getting to him, his imagination going wild while he pathetically writhed underneath you. Finally, he snapped, twitching every so often as he came down from his high, panting and whimpering. You chuckled again and this time he felt ashamed, heavy red dusting the apples of his cheeks, "You looked like you had fun." You teased, gesturing to the, now rather large, wet spot in his pants,

"Don't worry, I'll get some new ones for you, try not to ruin them again!" You winked, moving to the mysterious depths of who-knows-where in the house while he wobbled over to the couch and sat down. Then, as his mind cleared, he had just realized.

He totally wants you to rail him 

--

𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙣😰😰 

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙪𝙝,, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙕𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞 𝙩𝙞𝙠𝙩𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙜,, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙙,,,,, 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙞𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣😟😟😶