ϟ88: SIRIUS FINDS A GIRLFRIENDϟ

"JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER, GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT! RHEA CELESTE CADIEUX I THOUGHT I ASKED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MONTY'S HAIR DYE! JAMES, FOR MERLIN'S SAKE, STOP SCREECHING, SHE ONLY TURNED YOUR HAIR YELLOW! Luna, please get the door, sweetie. I think Remus, Peter and Lily are here."

Aunt Mia looked ready to burn the house down.

Rhea had waged a prank war against James the entire morning for waking her up unceremoniously by splashing a bucket of cold water mixed with slime all over her. Uncle Monty was in the Ministry, Aunt Mia was desperately trying to get everything under control and Sirius was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey!" Luna said cheerfully as she opened the door to reveal Remus, Peter and Lily standing there, looking windswept. "You haven't splinched yourselves, I take it."

Peter snorted, stepping inside along with the other two. "Our apparition skills are satisfactory, thank you very much."

"You're missing an eyebrow." Luna said serenely, pointing at his forehead. Peter paled considerably, but Remus chuckled and patted him on the back.

"She's kidding, Wormtail. I'm sure you would've felt it if you lost your eyebrow along the way."

Lily smiled at them and asked, "Why am I not surprised that this house is in chaos?"

As if on cue, Rhea and James came toppling down the stairs. James's hair was a vibrant shade of yellow and he had a ridiculous beard that would've put Dumbledore's own beard to shame. Rhea looked like she was suffering from a heavy case of spattergoit and her teeth was coloured in purple.

"You suck, Cadieux." James fumed, running a helpless hand through his floor length beard. "If I ever found an opportunity to push you off the Astronomy Tower, I'd do it."

Rhea scoffed, glaring at him. "For all your yoga sessions, you have no balance, Potter. I'd say you'd be the one falling from the Tower like a flailing bird."

"RHEA! JAMES! CEASE THIS RACKET AT ONCE!"

The group turned to look at Aunt Mia, who was stomping towards them with barely concealed rage. Her jet black hair sizzled as though it was electrified.

"THIS IS YOUR HOME! NOT A NURSERY WHERE YOU NEED SOMEONE TO BABYSIT YOU EVERY SECOND!"

"Poor Mia," Remus breathed under his breath, chuckling when Aunt Mia twisted both Rhea's and James's ears mercilessly. "I dunno how she tolerates them."

"Hats off to her." Lily agreed.

Peter gave them a dry look. "You're in a relationship with them." He deadpanned.

"Oh, hello, Lily, Remus, Peter..." Aunt Mia said suddenly as though she'd just seen them. "Sorry about this...my kids are too immature for their own good." She shot Rhea and James a stern look.

"You love us." James said briskly, before turning to look at Lily with a grin. "Hey, Lilypad."

"Remus!" Rhea gave a fake dramatic grasp, wriggling out of Aunt Mia's grasp and rushing towards him. "I missed you!"

"It's been four days." Remus sighed, before sticking his leg out in the nick of time so that Rhea tripped over and stumbled. He caught her by the shoulders and stifled his laughter when she looked up to glare at him. "Careful," he said, his eyes dancing with humour.

"Shove off, Lupin." She rolled her eyes, pushing him away and glaring at him, ignoring the wink he sent her way.

"Oh, Merlin." Peter groaned, closing his eyes as though praying for patience. "You lot are always flirting. Luna and Sirius are the only sane ones here."