ϟ55: VISITING CAELUSϟ

"Look, Rhea, I really don't think it's a good idea to go and listen to the Order meetings—"

"Shut up, Harralina. Where's the Gryffindor courage?"

"There's a difference between courage and rule breaking."

"Touché. But they often go hand in hand, y'know?"

Rhea and Harry were walking down the stairs in Grimmauld place, bickering back and forth. Harry's name had been cleared approximately 23 hours ago, but Rhea wasn't overly interested in that. She wanted to see what was happening in the Order Meeting which was currently going on.

"Your parents are going to kill us," Harry muttered, running a hand through his hair in agitation. "And Mrs Weasley. And Moody. And—"

Rhea scoffed. "Who says we're going to get caught?"

"Me," Harry snapped, glaring at her but before Rhea could say anything, a low, sneering voice interrupted them.

"Mr Potter, Miss Arquette, what do you think you're doing?"

The duo whipped their heads around to look at the speaker. They got the shock of their lives when they saw a man with long, black robes and greasy hair curtaining his face. There was a cruel sneer on his face, and his black eyes peered down at them coldly.

"Bloody hell," Rhea blurted out impulsively. "Snape?!"

"What are you doing here, Professor?" Harry demanded, his eyes narrowed in dislike at the teacher he so loathed. "Visiting Sirius for tea?

Snape glared at him. "I have other matters to attend to, Potter, than coming to this filthy house for tea with your insolent godfather."

Rhea fixed Snape with a deadly glare, and Harry saw her doing some quick thinking. A second later, she widened her eyes and her mouth opened in an 'o'.

Harry gave her a questioning look, but Snape intervened quickly. "I have something to ask you, Potter."

"Look, we totally weren't sneaking into the Meeting—"

"Rhea!"

"Quiet," Snape snapped, glaring at them unpleasantly. Then, he straightened his back and fixed them with a cold stare. "Tell me, Mr Potter, do you deem it amusing to have rumours spread about me starring in a shampoo commercial?"

Rhea bit her lip in an attempt to stifle her laughter, and Harry looked utterly flabbergasted.

"Look, whatever it was, it wasn't me—"

"Do you also," Snape interrupted, scowling at Harry. "Think your flyers would somehow slip my notice—"

"But—"

"Silence," Snape reiterated coldly, and Rhea just doubled over in silent laughter, something that made Harry want to sink into the ground because she wasn't helping matters in the slightest.

"If you wish to live another day," Snape continued, causing Harry to cry out in indignation. "Then you will do as I say."

He paused, and peered down at them calculatingly. "Bring me a bottle of Sleekeazy's hair potion, Mr Potter. Bring it to me, and I shall live in the glory of my new makeover."

Poor Harry looked like he had died five times in a row, while Rhea was almost wheezing with all the chuckles building up inside her.

"Look here, Potter," Snape grabbed Harry by the shoulders and shook the poor boy violently. "Do you even see the state of my hair?"