ϟ22: OH MY GODϟ

"Very funny, Charlie,"

"What? It's true!"

"Yeah, and Ron hates chicken."

Charlie, Rhea, Ron and Hermione sat together, bickering endlessly. Harry (who was under the influence of Polyjuice Potion) was talking to Elphias Doge away from them. Fleur and Bill were amidst the swarm of guests congratulating them on their wedding.

"What is Harry doing?" Hermione asked curiously as they looked over towards Harry and Doge.

"He's talking to Doge about Dumbledore." Rhea said wearily. "Did you see Rita's article that day? She claimed Dumbledore practised the Dark Arts. It's been bothering Harry."

"Oh, crap, Auntie Muriel is joining them..." Ron cursed as their mad aunt made her way towards Harry and Doge, starting an argument.

Rhea sighed wearily and was vaguely aware of Charlie and Hermione chatting merrily about dragons, while Ron was staring at Harry, who looked as though his worst dreams had come true.

"He's always going through a lot, isn't he?" Rhea asked quietly, looking at Harry too.

Ron sighed. "I wish it would all just stop."

"I wish you were still the optimistic Ron," Rhea said, smiling weakly.

"I was bound to mature over time, wasn't I?" He involuntarily glanced at Hermione, who was now laughing.

"Being mature doesn't mean being serious all the time."

Ron smirked. "Sirius!" The two said in sync, and laughed reminiscently. 

"Remember when Harry and I saved Hermione from the troll?" Ron asked, laughing.

"I wasn't there, you idiot. Shame, I missed an important turning point in your friendship!"

"Yeah, we've got Quirrell to thank for that," Ron said, chuckling slightly. "And when Sirius trapped Fred and George in a closet at Grimmauld place," Ron reminded her, and Rhea beamed, looking fondly at the twins who were now doing unspeakable things to the French girls.

"And when Bill gifted Tonks a dress as their wedding gift!" Rhea said as they laughed until there were tears in her eyes. "He bought a red cloak with a hood and Tonks wore it right after her wedding! Remus nearly died of shock!"

"I don't understand what's so funny," Charlie suddenly entered the conversation.

Rhea and Hermione looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Little Red Riding Hood!" Hermione gasped, and doubled over with laughter. Charlie and Ron looked even more perplexed.

"It's a muggle story," Rhea wiped away the tears, still chuckling. "One with a moral and all. I don't know how Bill knows this, but anyway... So there's this girl who is on her way to her grandmother's house, and she encounters a big bad wolf! But she doesn't know that the wolf shouldn't be trusted, and gives away her grandmother's address!"

"So the wolf reaches there before the girl, and eats up the Grandmother!" Hermione continued.

"What?" Ron gasped. "How horrible!"

"It doesn't end there," Hermione said with relish. "So when Little Red Riding Hood enters her grandmother's house, the wolf poses as her grandmother!"

"This is wrong in so many ways," Charlie said, listening intently to the story.

"And then the girl asks," Rhea began enacting the lines, making her voice high pitched. 'What big ears you have, Grandmother.'"