ϟ68: DISCUSSIONSϟ

"You can't be serious, Lisa, it's the middle of the night!

Lisa dragged Rhea, Isobel and Padma out of their dorm to the Common Room, ignoring their protests and yawns. 

"Don't be kill joys," Lisa grumbled. "We're just going to hang around in the Common Room. And don't complain—you know it's frustrating when we have curfews just because a mass murderer is going to sneak into Hogwarts!"

"Well that mass murderer was a Death Eater, so—" Rhea sighed, rubbing her eyes tiredly. 

"I bet Black can't pass through the protection barriers at Hogwarts." Isobel said confidently, now completely awake.

"I want to sleep." Padma sighed. "Let me go."

"Come on, Padma, girls' night today." Rhea said brightly, once she was convinced with Lisa's reasoning. 

When they went downstairs, they realized that the boys too were having a boys' night.

"What're you girls doing here?" Anthony yelped, looking startled when the four girls walked down to find Anthony, Terry and Micheal lounging on the couches.

"What're you doing here?" Padma asked incredulously. 

"Bonding." Micheal answered stiffly.

"Lisa, why didn't you check the common room before waking us up?" Rhea demanded. 

"Hey, I thought the Common Room was empty—"

"Quiet." Anthony snapped, glaring at the girls. "The Prefects will wake up and we'll all get caught—"

He was interrupted when the Ravenclaws portrait door eagle spoke in a low voice. "What is so delicate that even mentioning its name breaks it?"

The Ravenclaws exchanged panicked looks.

"Silence." A squeaky voice answered, and everyone recognized it as Flitwick's.

The door swung open, revealing a short professor wearing a panicked expression as he ran into the common room, yelling, "Ravenclaws! Wake up! Sirius Black has been sighted within the castle!"

The third years who were hiding behind the couch, exchanged alarmed expressions. They didn't know if they had to join their short professor while he circled the room hilariously or not.  

"Isobel, you said Black couldn't sneak in."

"Don't blame me for Hogwarts' abysmal protection barriers."

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

*═══╗