ϟ24: GUILTϟ

"Are we winning the war against filthy Grimmauld Place?" Sirius asked smugly, peering into the room as the twins, Rhea, Harry, Ron and Hermione looked up from their cleaning. In his hands lay a huge plate of sandwiches and custard creams.

"Yeah, we are." Fred said sarcastically. "Totally victorious."

"Oh, don't sound so moody," Sirius grinned widely.

"Easy for you to say," Rhea sniffed as she walked towards Sirius and tried to snatch a custard cream. "You're not the one cleaning up."

"Not here!" Sirius protested, snatching the plate from the hungry teenagers. "Let's go to Harry's room."

They all trudged up the stairs, grumbling and groaning about how filthy the House was.

"In you get, in you get," Sirius called out to them, kicking open the bedroom door and they all filed in. 

Rhea was still looking suspiciously at Sirius, and Harry was the only one who noticed this. He looked questioningly at the two of them.

Sirius grinned. "Eat," he invited, gesturing towards the snacks which lay in the middle of the messy circle of teenagers.

"Good, I'm starving," Ron said longingly, and grabbed a sandwich. The twins absently took the custard creams, looking exhausted. Rhea, Hermione and Harry, however, didn't bother to move and help themselves to the snacks.

"Not hungry?" Sirius asked in concern, looking at the three of them.

"No, I'm fine thanks," Rhea said with a sarcastic smile, and Hermione and Harry looked like they wholeheartedly agreed with her.

"Why not? Did you have a heavy breakfast?" Sirius asked insistently.

"You seem awfully concerned about our eating habits, Padfoot," Harry said flatly, looking at his godfather.

As though on cue, the three Weasleys present in the room froze, another bite of the snacks halfway into their mouths.

Sirius cursed. "I hate your legilimency," he told Rhea, a scowl on his face.

"Oh no," Ron muttered, looking at himself as he started developing quite horrifying tufts of hair on his arms and face. He looked murderous, and the hair on his body just increased that effect. The twins were getting stouter and shorter. Soon their arms turned into wings.

Rhea, Hermione, Harry and Sirius roared with laughter as the twins now turned into large canaries and Ron turned into quite a small monkey.

"Ah, yes," Harry grinned down at Fred and George, as they squawked indignantly. "You did this to Neville last year, didn't you? The day we were celebrating after my first Triwizard task?"

The two canaries tittered angrily, trying to poke Harry with their beaks.

"Don't bother my Godson now," Sirius grinned as he put an arm around Harry. "Shoo!"

But their minute was over. Soon the two canaries turned back into the twins and the monkey turned into a disheveled Ron. 

The three Weasleys glared at Sirius, who shrugged. "It's been almost fourteen years since my last prank. Thought I'd give it a go."

"You stole our canary creams!" protested George and Fred in sync.

Sirius shrugged again. "You two are way too careless with your pranking items. I made the sandwich, though." He said quite proudly, looking at Ron.