Soon we arrived in front of a cute pink little shop which says v's ice cream shop. There weren't many people, some were eating outside and some inside.

"What's your favorite flavor?" Andrei asked as he went up to the register. "Vanilla," I said as he nodded his head. "Two vanilla," he said as the lady nodded her head yes.

As we made our way to the waiting line as a girl and her friend stopped us...well more like Andrei. Yes, he's hot but don't they see I'm with him? Like hello, I'm wearing red I'm noticeable. "Hello, I'm Tiffany. I was looking at you from afar and thought you were good-looking. Would you like to go out sometime?" She asked while blinking her fake lashes repeatedly.

"Maybe we could go to my house? I'm having a party" she said while smirking. I looked up at Andrei as he looked annoyed? "I'm here with my girl. You should first ask whether I have a girl or not before even attempting to seduce me with your fake ass eyelashes" he said as he turned and walked towards me and grabbed my hand.

His girl? I was shocked. Normally I'd think he'd straight away get her number to have fun but why didn't he get hers?

As we grabbed our ice cream we made our way out of the shop. We were walking around as we ate our ice cream. I want to ask what that was back there but I don't think he'll want to answer since he is downing his ice cream.

"Come on," he said as he threw away our ice cream cups in the trash bin. "Where to?" I asked him "I'm taking you to this little mountain top I used to go to when I was young," he said as I nodded my head.

We arrived at a cliff type of thing. He helped me up some rocks as we slowly escalated up toward's the cliff.

Once up there I was stuck in awe. The view was amazing, the only thing brightening the place was all the lights of the city. The stars were clear to see and it looks mesmerizing. There were two trees on the side, which touched up the look. I went closer to the cliff and sat down on the edge.

Andrei followed behind me and sat down beside me

Andrei followed behind me and sat down beside me. He pulled me closer and put his arm over my shoulders. I laid my head down on his shoulder as we both admired the view.

"Andrei?" I asked him "mm?" He hummed back. I sat up and looked at him, he stared at me "what was that back there?" I asked him "you could have gotten her phone number and even better...gone with her," I said as he shook his head.

"I'm with you. I would never leave you alone when your out with me. We both made plans together and I'm going to comply with them. And right now your my girl" he said as I stared at him. "Plus did you see her eyelashes? They scare me more than penny wise" he said as I laughed. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

He grabbed me and sat me on his lap. I was now straddling his lap as he moved my hair out of my face. "Your beautiful you know that right?" He asked as he grazed his thumb over my bottom lip. I smirked "of course," I said as he chuckled. "Full of our selves are we?" He said as I smiled "of course" I said as h es hook his head.

"Come here" he whispered as he pulled me closer and kissed me. His kiss was full of passion and compassion. He slowly bit my bottom lip as I moaned softly due to the sudden action.

We parted and chuckled. "Have you ever done it on a cliff?" I asked him with a smirk. He looked at me and chuckled "naughty girl" he said as he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer if possible. "I'm about to," he said as he scooped me up making a small Yelp leave my mouths I chuckled as he laid me down on the grass area.

BEST. NIGHT. EVER!

Sorry for the short chapter! This is NOT edited