She couldn't be any more beautiful

She couldn't be any more beautiful. I love her smile and the way she looks at me. I don't ever want this to end.

We were now walking towards the city

We were now walking towards the city. I looked around and loved the city lights. From where we were you could see them as we get closer. A couple was laughing and holding hands as they passed us.

I wished I had something like that. Where I wouldn't have to hide and be free with the man I loved. I wish I didn't have an overprotective brother who's up my ass all the time. I love him yea, but sometimes I've gotta get a breather and have my own private life. But I can't right now and I guess I-

My thoughts were cut off by a warm hand intertwining with mine. I looked down and saw Andrei's hand in mine. My hand was smaller than his but it seemed Like a perfect fit. I looked up at him to see him already staring at me. He pulled me closer and kissed my head. I guess all I can do now is save this moment. And have fun, let go.

                                       •    •    •

We finally arrived in this city. It was full of people laughing and even dancing to a band's music. I smiled at the people twirling and clapping. We stopped to watch and hear the music.

A woman came to me and pulled me to the dance floor. I looked back at Andrei and saw him chuckling. I smiled "let go hun be free and feel the grove," the elderly lady said as she continued dancing.

I looked back at Andrei and shrugged my shoulder and began to dance. It was like merengue. An elder man came and wrapped his arm over my waist and twirled me around while dancing. I laughed and smiled. We danced and twirled all over the place.

As the music stopped I went over and put a 100 dollar bill to the band. I smiled and made my way back to Andrei who was smiling. "Had fun?" He asked as he pulled me closer and began guiding me through the people. "Yes," I said as we continued walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he leads me to I don't know where? "To The ice cream shop around the corner. I came here with my parents when I was little" he said as I smiled and continued following him.