"Let's go." Shuhua pulled Tzuyu to enter inside the restaurant.

They were about to enter but Tzuyu quickly turned around when she saw the person coming out.

it was Sana with her cousin Momo.

Shuhua was confused as to why Tzuyu seemed to be hiding from someone. She looked at the glass door of the restaurant and there she saw Sana coming out of the restaurant. An evil plan came out of Shuhua's mind then she smirked.

She pulled Tzuyu closer to her and cupped the taller girl's face. And that caught the attention of Sana and Momo because the two blocked their way.

Tzuyu's eyes widened in shock at what Shuhua was doing in front of Sana.

"Uhmmm excuse us?" Sana said and politely smiled at the girl. She completely had no idea that Shuhua and Tzuyu were in front of her.

Sana looked at the taller girl but the woman was just looking down.

Tzuyu was praying that Sana wouldn't recognize her. It also helps her that she wears a mask and a cap to hide her face.

Shuhua turned around and Sana was surprised when she realized it was Shuhua.

"Oops sorry." Shuhua said and move a bit to give way to Sana and Momo.

"Don't block the way if you want to flirt around." Momo said irritably and looked at Shuhua and Tzuyu before she pulled Sana with her and started walking away.

Momo still doesn't want Shuhua to be around with Sana.

Sana glanced again at Shuhua and the girl, Tzuyu, before she continued walking with Momo.

Tzuyu finally sighed in relievethat the two Japanese girls were no longer in her sight.

Shuhua laughed when she saw how nervous Tzuyu had been earlier. "Afraid to get caught cheating by your girlfriend?"

Tzuyu glared at her, "I'm not cheating." she said and rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Let's just eat." Shuhua said and pulled Tzuyu with her inside the restaurant.

----------

"Tzuyu is still not here ?!" Do Hyun frustratedly question the theater club members.

Everyone nods their head.

DoHyun let out a sigh then looked in Sana's direction. "Have you already contact her?"

Sana nodded, "Yes, coach but she doesn't respond to my calls and messages."

Sana also wonders why Tzuyu didn’t show up in their last practice. She knows this rehearsal is very important because the performance will start tomorrow and they have to accomplish it perfectly now.

Sana looked at her phone again and sent a text message to Tzuyu, telling her that the coaches were furious and pressured now because she hadn’t shown up yet.

Sana sighed as she scrolled up and down their inbox, expecting Tzuyu to seen her messages.

She has not received a message from Tzuyu since last night and this morning. She starts to worry about Tzuyu and she even plans to go to the taller girl's place but she also realizes that she has no idea where Tzuyu lives.

"Damn it. This is Tzuyu's first time to ditch the last practice." Dohyun could no longer stop himself from cursing in frustration.

"Everyone went back on training!" Dohyun commanded.

"But coach... Tzuyu have the important role here ---" Taehyung was cut off when Dohyun looked at him which scared him to death.