"I know you can but still," he said following me. "By the way stop," he said. I stopped and looked back at him "what now? Gonna start talking about how I shouldn't I could have gotten robbed or much less rapped and all that fatherly shit?" I asked getting annoyed.

He shook his head no. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him "this" he said then kissed me. I kissed back. "I'm still mad Andrei. Help me pick out lingerie" I said as he sighed and followed me.

"Red and black,"  he said as he held up two sets of black and red lingerie "it's goes well with your skin tone," he said as he threw them on the basket-like it was a net. "This isn't basketball Andrei," I said as he chuckled and put his arm over my shoulders. "Babe calm down no need to get all railed up. I'm just messing around" he said as he squeezed my cheek. I slapped his hand away and grabbed a few more lingerie.

I went to pay but before I could give the lady my card Andrei gave the lady his. "No, I'll pay. Can you give him back his card pls" I said as the lady gave me a sorry look "sorry miss I already passed it" she said as I rolled my eyes glared at him again "let me buy you food" I said " nuh-uh" he said "when you're with me you'll never pay" he said as he grabbed the bag and walked.

"Well go so I can pay for my things," I said as he laughed "nope. You've gotta get used to it Princessa cause your never paying with me," he said as I rolled my eyes.

We then went toward the food court. I'm starving.

When are you not?

"You ready?" Asked Linda as she clapped her hands excitedly

"You ready?" Asked Linda as she clapped her hands excitedly. "Yes let's head out," I told her as she nodded her head and made her way out.

We are both on our way to get our nails done. God, I'm in good need of a pedicure. "Have you heard about him?" She asked me as she drove off.

"Yes. He gets out in two days and I'm afraid he'll come back and try to get into their life" I said as she nodded her head "don't worry we won't let him. We are going to Greece so don't stress about it ok. We are here for you and the kids" she told me as I nodded my head.

"Thank you, Linda, I don't know what I'd do without you," I said as she chuckled "well nothing sweat heart. Hey now that we are talking what do you say we smoke a j before we get home?" She asks with her mischievous look "won't they notice?" I asked her

"eh, we'll stay at the casino for a bit until it passes. So what do you say?" She asked me as I smirked, "what's always my answer?" I asked her "let's get it bitch" she said as I laughed.

Me and her have always been crazy and now that I think about it. The girls kinda take after us. Back in high school, we were exactly like them. We were in a band with my sister. Everything was amazing back in the day.

But like always. Some things have to come to an end.

I'm hungry and tired

I'm hungry and tired. It's all D's fault. She's having mc Donald and now I want some "hey Papi can we order Uber eats?!" I yelled front the top of the stairway

"Ok," he yelled back as I internally cheered. I ran back to my room to order the food. Ooo I'm filling my bellyyy!

Me and Andrei were now heading out

Me and Andrei were now heading out. I'm full.

Before I could go toward my car Andrei pulled me back and that's when I noticed he had his bike. The old bike he used to take me and L on rides.

He sat down and picked me up so I was sitting in front of him straddling him. "I have to go, Andrei," I said as he began kissing my neck "you'll leave in a sec," he said as he kissed my lips. He pulled me closer and hugged me.

We stayed like that for a while. It felt nice hugging him. "I have something to show you in Greece," he said as he parted and looked at me. "What is it?" I asked him "you'll see it yourself," he said as he caressed my cheek.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. He's a pretty nice person. I mean he's got that wild side of himself but once you actually get to know him he's caring. "You hit that?" Asked a voice from behind me "I'll hit your face if you don't keep walking" he answers back.

Okay maybe not everyone. I chuckled "I've gotta go I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I got up and off the bike. He then slapped my ass. I gasped. I hit his shoulder "PDA" I said as he smirked. "Bye," I said as I pecked his lips one more time and made my way to my car.

I have to go pack again. See the fun part about traveling is going to the place and getting on the plane and unpacking to put on nice outfits.
Now the not-so-fun part is packing and officially unpacked. You know what I mean right? I also hate the last day. I feel like it goes by so dam fast.

I put my bags in the trunk and then made my way inside. I bucked up and drove off.

Pls, bare with me none of the chapters are not completely edited!