Chapter 9-Meeting Tang San For The First Time

Currently in Chapter 46 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Ao Tian nodded slightly, "Yes."

Ao Tian looked at the young man in front of him, he seemed to be about twenty years old, about 1.8 meters tall, strong and handsome in appearance.

"Are you the Yuntao?" Ao Tian asked, his tone from him as if the superior was asking the subordinate.

His Yuntao was already mentally prepared, and he respectfully replied, "Yes, Master Ao."

Last night, Su Yuntao, whom Dian Li met personally, asked him to bring a prominent figure from the Pope's Palace to Notting College today.

Furthermore, Dianzhu Li also speculated that this young man's true age might not be six years old, and his strength was even more unfathomable, so Su Yuntao must not offend young Ao.

Thus, Su Yuntao did not dare to relax in front of Ao Tian and behaved with great respect.

"Master Ao, I will take you to breakfast first, and then I will go to Notting College, please here."

"it's good."

After breakfast, Su Yuntao called a carriage and drove towards Ao Tian in the direction of Notting Junior Soul Master Academy.

"Su Yuntao, did I hear that you are chasing Sisi?"

Ao Tian's words came out of the carriage.

Su Yuntao hesitated for a moment and said, "Yes."

He didn't know why Ao Tian asked this question, but he answered honestly.

This is not a secret, everyone at the Notting City branch knows about it.

"I asked Sisi last night, she doesn't like you, but she thinks you have some value, so she didn't reject you just yet."

"Master Ao, is she kidding?" Su Yuntao smiled hard, his face a little ugly.

"Last night Li Dianzhu was there too, you can ask him if you don't believe me."

The smile on Su Yuntao's face disappeared, and he fell silent, his chest was very tight and uncomfortable.

A small white hand reached out from the carriage, and in the palm of it was a white bead the size of a thumb.

"This is a spiritual energy bead, you bring it to your side, and you will increase your cultivation speed when you practice. With your aptitude, it will be very difficult to break through to the soul sovereign in this life. With this bead, you can become at least more than fifty levels. Soul King ".

Su Yuntao was shocked and hastily said, "Master Ao, this can't be done, I can't ask for something so valuable."

As he said, he pushed Ao Tian's hand back, but his eyes were nostalgic for this spiritual bead.

"Take it!" Ao Tian ordered.

Su Yuntao involuntarily opened his hand and the beads fell onto his palm.

"This is my reward to you, as a reward for you to send me to Notting College. With it, you will no longer have to be looked down upon by others in Spirit Hall in the future. You have the opportunity to become the master of the sub-temple, and even more. High-level sub-temples are possible. "

Su Yuntao clenched the spiritual energy beads, took a deep breath, suppressed the emotion in his heart and said with gratitude, "Thank you, Master Ao, what is your need in the future? Do not hesitate."

Ao Tian said that he also thought Su Yuntao was a good guy, so he gave him a small reward.

It can be said that the place where he used to sleep is the place with the strongest aura on this planet, something like aura beads, for him, it is insignificant.