Chapter 6-Sixteen Years Later

Currently in Chapter 46 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Although Ao Tian's divine mind was powerful, he did not always exude when observing his surroundings.

When he moved into his heart to see what Qian Xunji was doing, he discovered that Qian Xunji had already hurt another woman.

A bold conjecture flashed in Ao Tian's heart.

"Could it be ... Even if I save Bibi Dong, the plot will follow the original route? Qian Xunji won't really do another Qian Renxue, right?"

"If that's the case, it looks pretty good. I'm looking forward to that angel girl," Ao Tian smiled.

To tell who his favorite woman was in the first part of the Douluo continent, that was Bibi Dong and Qian Renxue. Although the others were good, they should be a bit late.

He had some regrets before, and if he saved Bibi Dong, he would lose Qian Renxue.

But now it seems like Qian Renxue is likely to appear again.

...

On the big soft bed, Bibi Dong lay there, unconsciously playing with the corners of her clothes with his hands and staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep at all.

Not because of the sad things that happened today, but because of Ao Tian.

Although she has good feelings for this man and the other party does not appear to be malicious, she must remain vigilant.

Taking a bite and gaining wisdom, from Yu Xiaogang and Qian xunji's abnormal behaviors, she understands the truth: knowing people, knowing the face, and not knowing the heart!

Sometimes, unless the other party takes off the costume, it's hard for you to see exactly who she o he is.

Thus, he had to protect himself against Ao Tian to prevent the other party from suddenly becoming aggressive.

She thought in her heart that going to Ao Tian was just an act of helplessness. If she was strong enough, she definitely wouldn't bother this guy.

In the wild thoughts of her, Bibi Dong occasionally couldn't help but turn his head and surreptitiously glance at Ao Tian sitting on the couch in the distance.

Ao Tian sat on the couch next door, from Bibi Dong's perspective, she could only see a severed face.

Ao Tian shook the glass, the red wine hung, looked out the window, a kind of loneliness that was unique in the world emanated invisibly.

Bibi Dong was drawn to Ao Tian's appearance and unique temperament, unconsciously, her eyes were unable to move.

"What kind of person is he?", She asked herself.

Suddenly, Ao Tian looked back, looking at Bibi Dong, and smiled cheerfully, "Are you looking at me?"

Bibi Dong's heart was upset, her pretty face turned bright red with a brush, and she quickly lifted the quilt that covered her chest and buried her head in the quilt.

Her heart was pounding and even though she was shy, she was angry and embarrassed at the same time.

Ao Tian shook his head, smiled, and said, "You are tired today, go to sleep, we will leave Wuhun City tomorrow morning."

Bibi Dong felt her eyelids grow heavier, and she soon fell asleep.

Ao Tian walked over and gently lowered the coverlet, revealing Bibi Dong's head.