Chapter 11-The Master's Ambition

Currently in Chapter 46 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Ao Tian, who was following him, stopped suddenly and turned to look back.

At the far corner of the street, a burly figure was wrapped in a black robe, staring at Notting College.

Ao Tian also felt a mental power that belonged to Title Douluo radiating from the black-robed figure and dragged him through the Notting Academy.

Ao Tian retracted his gaze from him and continued to follow the master and Tang San.

He knew that the person looking at them was Tang Hao, the Clear Sky School's first genius in a hundred years, and Clear Sky Douluo's titled strongman.

"Master, thank you," Tang San said gratefully.

The teacher lowered his head and smiled: "You are wrong, I am not a professor at Notting College."

"Didn't you just mean to represent the academy?" Tang San was puzzled.

The teacher smiled, shook his head, and said, "It is not necessarily the teacher who can represent the academy. I am just a guest here, and everyone else calls me the teacher."

"Then why do they call you a teacher?"

"Because I have studied martial arts for decades. On the Douluo continent, in terms of martial arts knowledge, he called him the second, and no one dares to call him the first." The master's voice rose a bit higher, and he was invisible. After a glance, he discovered that Ao Tian was following him, and he was somewhat satisfied.

Originally, according to his temperament, he did not speak so madly.

But the situation today is a little different, it has been decided to accept these two children as disciples.

It's just that the boy behind is a bit awkward, so he can only show deep knowledge of him.

It's easy for kids to look up to powerful people, he behaves a little better, and maybe these two kids will obediently worship him as a teacher.

Such a good talent, if taught by other teachers, would be a misunderstanding and a waste of this incomparable talent.

Only he is qualified to be the teacher of these two boys and to train these two boys to become unrivaled strongmen.

The master involuntarily clenched his fists. Others called him teacher, but he knew this was just a joke. Except for the woman at the time, no one recognized his theory and often considered it a joke.

He held a sigh in his heart, he had been holding it back for over ten years, today he finally saw the hope of lifting his face from him.

As long as these two kids can be accepted as disciples and use his theories to train them to become super strong, then those ignorant who laugh at him will shut their mouths in shame and show no confidence in themselves.

"Bibi Dong, you didn't even give me a chance to explain, one day, I'll stand in front of you in the hall ..." Yu Xiaogang thought.

Tang San frowned, Master's words, no matter how he listened, seemed to be bluffing.

I dare say that my knowledge of Wuhun is the first on the continent, this tone is too arrogant.

Tang San's soul was already an adult in his thirties, but he was not a six-year-old who did not understand anything, he was not that foolish.

For a time, some of the goodwill he had just developed towards the master quickly disappeared.

Ao Tian was looking at the theater behind, smiling without saying a word.