Chapter 28-The Return Of Tang San

Currently in Chapter 61 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

In the hillside forest, there was a quiet area, and the two groups of working students and Chief Xiao fiercely clashed.

All the working students were behind Xiao Wu, angrily glaring at Chief Xiao's opposing team.

Chief Xiao's team is made up of more than 20 seniors, with great strength.

On the work and study side, the qualifications are uneven, except for Xiao Wu and Ao Tian, ​​only Wang Sheng can fight.

It's no wonder Chief Xiao intimidated the former student workers so much.

Chief Xiao is tall, already 1.7 meters tall when he is only eleven or twelve years old.

His face was still quite handsome, and there were some bruises, and people couldn't help but stay on it.

Xiao Wu took the initiative: "Chief Xiao, he still has no regrets. Didn't he wake up after a fall? People like you will have retaliation."

When Xiao Wu mentioned the pain, Chief Xiao said with hatred, "Did you do what happened that day? Otherwise, why did the eight of us roll down the stairs? You must be the one who attacked from behind!"

Xiao Wu was shocked for a moment and said angrily: "You don't want to spit on people, at that moment we are still some distance from you, how can we push you down?"

Chief Xiao looked at two of the younger brothers and asked, "You two were at the end that day, did someone push you?"

The two younger brothers quickly nodded and said, "Yes, yes, we felt like we were being pushed hard on our backs, it's Wang Sheng and the others."

The two younger brothers extended their hands towards Wang Sheng, looking incomparably confident.

A triumphant expression appeared on Chief Xiao's face and he said, "In this case, then the old hatred and the new hatred will be counted together. If you lose today, the boy behind you, all the coins in your golden soul will belong to me, and the girl also belongs to me as a pet rabbit. "

Xiao Wu's pretty face turned red as a tomato, her left hand is clenched, and her right hand is raised to point at Boss Xiao, trying to pretend to be fierce, but she looks a little cute, and she said :

"Chief Xiao, since he is so cheeky, let him see how good a work-study student he is today. If he loses, he will have to take a detour when he sees us in the future."

"No problem". Chief Xiao easily agreed and said, "I don't intimidate you either. I think you have eleven people. Then we will only have eleven. We will fight one against one the winner, he can fight the next opponent until everyone on one side is defeated."

Wang Sheng knew Chief Xiao very well, and after thinking about it for a bit, he thought of Chief Xiao's insidiousness. He quickly said to Xiao Wu:

"Sister Xiao Wu disagrees with him. It's full of seniors. One person can almost crush everyone except me, you, and Ao Tian. The three of us will definitely fight for them. In the end, it will be a disadvantage."

"Wheel battle? I like it better. I want to take them all down." Xiao Wu didn't have any concerns. Instead, she showed enthusiasm and said out loud, "That's it, let's get started."

With a deep smile on his face, Chief Xiao, with a complicated trick, yelled from behind: "Liu Long, you first."

"Yes, Boss." A young man named Liu Long came out.

He is tall, already a sixth-grade student, and a powerful man from Chief Xiao.

Wang Sheng's face changed slightly, he gritted his teeth and said, "Sister Xiao Wu, let this person come to me."