Chapter 37-The Douluo Titled Elders of the Spirit Hall

Currently in Chapter 70 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Seventeen years ago, when Ao Tian had just woken up, it didn't take him long to find these beasts sleeping in the Great Star Dou Forest.

But he had been tired of facing beasts for countless years, so he ignored these guys the entire time.

Furthermore, upon inducing him, the strength of the dragons with the dragon clan aura was too weak.

This time, he became interested in accompanying Xiao Wu to the Great Forest of Star Dou. He wanted to see how the dragon clan that appeared after him was different.

He retracted the spirit from his and, by the way, took a look around the hotel, more guys were squatting, increasing to a dozen people.

Being able to take out more than four hundred soul gold coins at will, in the eyes of those people, Ao Tian is a big fat sheep.

Before long, Xiao Wu got out of the shower.

She was wearing soft pink pajamas, her face was red and her skin was still warm.

With the guidance of the storage soul, she received the changed clothes directly inside.

"I'm done," she said, smiling happily, jumped onto the bed, flew up, and hit the bed.

Suddenly, she thought of Ao Tian next to her, and then stopped and asked, "O ... let me sleep on the couch tonight."

She felt that she was a bit bad sleeping alone with Ao Tian.

"Stop talking nonsense," Ao Tian said and reached out to gently press her acupuncture point to sleep her.

Xiao Wu bowed her head and immediately fainted.

Ao Tian tossed her onto the bed, threw down the covers, then opened the bedroom door and stepped out.

There are some things he has to figure out.

Going down to the first floor, the waiter was still at the counter, Ao Tian didn't even look at him and went straight out of the hotel.

When the waiter saw Ao Tian leave, he just wanted to say something, but as soon as the words reached his lips, Ao Tian left the hotel.

"It's a shame looking for a dead end ..."

...

He came out, the fat sheep came out unexpectedly.

Under the dim street lights, a dozen pairs of eyes suddenly lit up, and it was hard to believe that the fat sheep would come out at that moment.

They couldn't find out about Ao Tian's identity before, and they were worried that Ao Tian had other partners in this small town, so they did nothing.

But later, it was discovered that Ao Tian had actually opened a room with that girl, showing that the other party was actually just the two of them.

If the target weren't at the hotel, they would have done it a long time ago.

Ao Tian didn't even look at these people and headed straight for the Wuhun Hall.

In this small town, the Hall of Spirits also installed a sub-temple, and several of Douluo's aura titled what Ao Tian had felt earlier were in this sub-temple.

Obviously, the Hall of Spirits also received the news of the transformation of a 100,000-year-old soul beast, so it sent out a Douluo Title.

Ao Tian had to send these titled Douluo back. After all, with him, who else could kill Xiao Wu's mother?