Chapter 7-Arriving in Notting City

Currently in Chapter 46 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

"Tomorrow, will it be so soon?" Bibi Dong suddenly felt a bit reluctant.

She has been with Ao Tian for sixteen years, and she already knew the identity of the Ao Tian clan, and still falls hopelessly in love with Ao Tian.

Although Ao Tian still looks like a child, in her heart of hers, he has always been so tall and majestic, and will always trust him.

Ao Tian became an adult, holding Bibi Dong in his arms, and comforted him: "Didn't I tell you a long time ago, there will be a son of fate on the Douluo continent? If I don't act, the future Palace of Martial Arts will be destroyed by this son of fate. "

Bibi Dong snuggled into Ao Tian's arms and said, "So you can find him and kill him directly? Why go to school in such a remote place?"

Ao Tian stroked the beauty in his arms, as if he stroked a gentle kitten, and said:

"I just want to see what so-called destiny is and what it is capable of."

"Well then you have to see me often again" Bibi Dong pouted and said flirtatiously.

This fierce iron-blooded pope, the pope who had led people to nearly destroy the continent's first sect, the Clear Sky Clan Sect, would only display this kind of little daughter attitude in front of Ao Tian.

Ao Tian gently kissed the delicate red lips and said, "Don't worry, no one will forget you if I forget."

Bibi Dong's face turned hot and flushed.

"By the way, I sent someone to check and found out that Yu Xiaogang was also at the Notting City Soul Master Academy," Bibi Dong said suddenly.

"Do you remember him?" Ao Tian looked at Bibi Dong.

Bibi Dong panicked and said hastily, "Don't get me wrong. After that incident, I gave up on him. I heard that after he was kicked out of the Wuhun Hall, he ran into another woman named Liu Erlong, when they got married, Yu Xiaogang suddenly found out that Liu Erlong was his cousin, so he left Liu Erlong, who loved him so much, and stayed in Notting City for more than ten years. "

"I know". Ao Tian said: "If you don't love, make it clear in person that everyone is still friends. He doesn't cut off the loving relationship with the other party in this way, and keeps avoiding, causing the other party to suffer for more than ten years, Yu Xiaogang, not as good as a woman. "

Bibi Dong nodded and said, "You are right. I heard that he cannot accept the fact that his lover is a cousin, but this kind of thing is not taboo on the Douluo continent. There are many powerful forces to keep soul blood pure. There are also some royal and noble families for their noble bloodlines. As long as they are not brothers and sisters, they will not be too strict in this regard. A poor woman named Liu Erlong, I heard that she had been searching for Yu Xiaogang on the Douluo continent for several years. "

Ao Tiandao: "So, Yu Xiaogang is very selfish. He only considers his own feelings. If you really want to love Liu Erlong, you will not make the other party suffer for more than ten years. He does not let go, and he does not dare to go. Love, what kind of man?

"Don't talk about him, you go to Notting Soul Master Academy, do you have a spirit?" Bibi Dong asked.

She has been with Ao Tian for so many years, and she has never seen Ao Tian release the martial soul from him.

The current soul beast can transform into a human in 100,000 years, and the soul after being transformed is its original soul beast deity.

Although Ao Tian is an ancient dragon clan, it should be the same.