Chapter 4-Bibi Dong: What A Shame

Currently in Chapter 46 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Qian xunji's strength had already reached the Title Douluo realm, and Bibi Dong was unable to resist at all.

Even facing Qian xunji's attack, she did not react.

Even if she reacted, all her strength had exploded, it was impossible to escape from Qian xunji's clutches.

If there were no accidents, Qian xunji would stun Bibi Dong, brutally desecrate her, and give birth to a daughter, just as the book says.

Bibi Dong felt Qian xunji's attack, and she was unable to dodge this attack, leaving only panic and despair in her heart.

How did the teacher who cared for him in the past suddenly turn into a demon?

Bibi Dong could not accept this fact.

Qian xunji's face grew increasingly fierce, and his palms forcibly slashed the back of Bibi Dong's neck.

He was determined to get Bibi Dong's body back.

Yu Xiaogang's kind of waste material, and a member of the Blue Electric Tyrannosaurus family, nearly kidnapped Bibi Dong, which made Qian xunJi very angry.

he didn't want this to happen.

He loves Bibi Dong not only because of Bibi Dong's beauty but also because of Bibi Dong's incredible cultivation talent. Combining with Bibi Dong, he will surely give birth to offspring with extraordinary talent.

However, when Qian xunji's palm was slashed at Bibi Dong's neck, a small translucent golden shield quickly lit up on the surface of Bibi Dong's skin.

With a bang, Qian xunji's palm shot up high.

With this time, Bibi Dong finally reacted, advancing rapidly, away from Qian xunji.

"What ability is this?" Qian xunji frowned and looked at Bibi Dong.

Bibi Dong didn't use her soul abilities or release her soul power, how could something like a shield appear?

Qian xunji's eyes fell on the back of Bibi Dong's neck, and the translucent shield that exuded golden light slowly dimmed and then disappeared.

Bibi Dong was also a bit stunned, although she couldn't see her back, her mental power could feel that something had hit her right away.

Qian xunji, who had already removed his disguise, had no intention of hiding it.

He smiled and said, "No matter what it is, you can't escape my palm today, Dong'er, the teacher has always been so nice to you, don't you like the teacher at all?"

Bibi Dong shook his head and kept backing away, "Master, please let me go. Disciple won't tell you what happened today."

"Leave you?" Qian xunji smiled, "Impossible!"

When the voice fell, his clothes swelled and then exploded with a crash.

A strong and powerful body was displayed in front of Bibi Dong's eyes.

"Today, you can't escape!"

Bibi Dong had no luck, the exit was behind Qian xunji, the strength of the master that she knew very well, she could not escape at all.

Gradually, desperate in her heart, a trace of determination rose to her face.

"Master, thank you for so many years of parenting. In this life, Bibi Dong, I owe you nothing."