Chapter 19-Xiao Boss School Tyrant

Currently in Chapter 52 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Wang Sheng and the others looked at the glittering gold soul coin, their eyes straightened.

They grew up so old that they hadn't touched soul gold, and they usually touched soul copper, and rarely did they touch soul silver.

"He is worthy of being a rich man, as soon as he shot him, he was a gold coin of the soul," they said secretly in their hearts.

Originally, after learning Ao Tian's identity as a rich man, they were somewhat resistant to Ao Tian, ​​but now they were surprised that Ao Tian was luxurious and at the same time, they were already thinking about whether they should have a good relationship with Ao Tian in the future and make some profit.

Xiao Wu still didn't understand many things in the human world and had no idea about money, so he wasn't surprised.

Ao Tian wanted to give Xiao Wu the Golden Soul Coin, but after thinking about it, he put it away again.

"Forget it, I'll go eat with you." He got up from the bed.

Wang Sheng smiled at Ao Tian and said, "That's right, let's go together."

Then, he looked at Tang San and said, "Tang San, let's go together."

Tang San shook his head and said, "Go ahead, I had breakfast not long ago and I am not hungry yet."

In fact, he was already hungry, but he had no money, all the money in the family was used by the drunken father to buy wine and there was nothing left.

Fortunately, he had already made some raw biscuits before coming, if he saves some food it should last two or three days.

After working the day after tomorrow, he can receive his salary.

Wang Sheng looked at the large and small patches on Tang San's clothing, how could he not understand Tang San's suffering?

Every one is the son of a poor family, and Wang Sheng has faced many situations like Tang San.

As the former head of the dorm, he still has a sense of responsibility, so he said, "You haven't worked, and the food for these two days will count as mine. Once you receive your salary, you can ask me to pay it back. "

Xiao Wu reacted and asked, "Tang San, don't you have any money?"

Tang San nodded helplessly.

"Let's go together," Xiao Wu said.

She feels that she is the boss of the bedroom and she has the responsibility to take care of everyone.

Tang San was silent for a few seconds, slowly nodded, and stood up.

Wang Sheng smiled and said loudly, "Let's go."

Including Ao Tian, ​​twelve people left the dormitory and walked in the direction of the cafeteria.

When it was time for dinner, the campus became more lively and many students went to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria is very spacious, divided into two floors, the meals on the first floor are more common, they are all fast foods prepared at affordable prices, it is a place where many shy students choose to eat.

The second floor is made to order, the price is very expensive and only the school teachers and wealthy students can afford it.

Most Notting College students can only eat on the first floor.

By this time, a long line had formed on the first floor of the cafeteria, and Wang Sheng took the lead and was at the end of the line.

He turned around and said helplessly, "Sister Xiao Wu, we are late and we have to wait."