Chapter 25-Fighting Tang Hao

Currently in Chapter 58 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Feeling Ao Tian's aura grow more terrifying, Tang Hao was shocked.

The spirit power of his entire body was flowing rapidly, and only then did he withstand the terrible pressure that was coming.

He said in a deep voice, "No soul teacher will be indifferent after discovering a hundred thousand-year-old transformed soul beast."

"You have become a Titled Douluo. If I am not mistaken, you are either trying to use her spirit bone or you want to imprison her and let others absorb the spirit ring in the future," Ao Tian said.

Tang Hao sneered: "Don't you think so? Who doesn't want to have a spirit ring and a hundred thousand-year-old spirit bone?"

"Not all soul beasts are harmful to people's hearts, must they be killed?" Ao Tian asked.

"The soul master kills the soul beast, absorbs the soul ring and soul's bone, it's justified, it's been like this since ancient times, what's wrong?" Tang Hao asked.

"That is good''. Ao Tian clapped his hands and said sarcastically, "If I remember correctly, you were persecuted by the Pope of the Wuhun Temple a few years ago by your wife, the beast of the soul. Your wife is a beast of the soul, but you say that the master of the soul by Killing the beasts of souls is justified, how ridiculous. "

Tang Hao's expression changed, his sadness darkened and he yelled violently, "Ah Yin is not a soul beast. In my eyes, she is a real human being. She is kind, beautiful and virtuous, and everyone in the Hall of Spirits deserves to die! "

"As for the life and death of other soul beasts, what does it matter to me?"

"If it was Tang San and not me who befriended Xiao Wu in the first place, I'm afraid you wouldn't think about it," Ao Tian thought secretly.

Tang Hao was full of breath, the robe of him hunting, the cloak, and the hat on his head parted, revealing his gloomy face.

"Long Zu, since you also fell in love with that soul beast, then a battle between us is inevitable. If I lose, I will never enter Notting College in the future. If you lose, that soul beast Let me take it, how are you?"

"Good," Ao Tian nodded.

Tang Hao nodded, his mind moved, and he summoned the Clear Sky Hammer.

A huge black hammer appeared behind him, floating in midair.

The two ends of the black hammer are thickly covered with intricate lines, exuding a terrible breath of death.

One by one, the spirit rings rose from under his feet, and each time a spirit ring appeared, the aura on Tang Hao's body grew stronger and stronger.

Yellow, yellow, purple, purple, black, black, black, black, red!

The last spirit ring on Tang Hao's body was one hundred thousand years old.

His aura peaked, his eyes widened and closed, and a terrible light erupted.

Tang Hao's eyes were like electricity, and he shot Ao Tian, ​​saying: "Tang Hao, Wuhun Clear Sky Hammer, the title of the ninety-five level power attack system Douluo, please advise!"

"Long Zu, Wuhun Golden Dragon (Chinese), do it." Facing the majestic Tang Hao, Ao Tian was still calm and calm.

Tang Hao frowned and said, "Where is your martial soul?"

Ao Tian said lightly, "You don't deserve to let me use my martial soul."

"Arrogant!" Tang Hao was angry, thinking that Ao Tian was completely humiliating him.