Chapter 42-Repel The Soul Master

Currently in Chapter 74 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

"Of course, I want to see what those guys are capable of," said the Great Ape titan.

Although he believed Ao Tian's words in his heart, the arrogance of being a hundred thousand-year-old soul beast made it not easy to give up.

Xiao Wu's mother thoughtfully said, "I think I know where they are."

"Where?" Xiao Wu looked at her mother curiously.

Xiao Wu's mother said, "Have you forgotten? There is a puzzle in the most central part of the Great Star Dou Forest. We can't go any further when we get there, we can only step back and forth."

Xiao Wu exclaimed, "I remember, I used to go there to play when I was a child, it was in that direction."

She pointed in one direction and looked at Ao Tian.

Ao Tian nodded and said, "That's it."

Xiao Wu continued, "Later, I came to the 100,000-year-old soul beast cultivation base and tried to explore there, but the scope of the puzzle was too great and I would return to the original place while walking."

The Great Ape Titan also scratched his head and said, "That place is very strange. We thought it was fun when we were young, and we often go there. Unexpectedly, there is still a powerful soul beast hidden inside."

"Then I have to take a good look at what kind of beast soul is inside," Xiao Wu said enthusiastically.

Xiao Wu's mother thought long and hard and asked, "Senior Ao since the spirit beasts you mentioned are so powerful, why have they never come out before? Why are they staying inside?"

Ao Tian did not answer her question, he only said, "You will understand in due course."

He looked at the Great Ape Titan and said, "Little monkey, there are many spiritual masters who have come this time, and the two titled Douluos who are taking the initiative. Go and solve them."

"Senior Ao, my name is Er Ming, not Little Monkey," corrected the Great Ape Titan.

"You are a little monkey in front of me," Ao Tian said.

The Great Ape titan stood up, his massive body was over 20 meters tall.

"Senior Ao, look, I'm not young."

As the Great Ape Titan, they actually called him the Little Monkey. He was too embarrassed and had to prove himself to him.

Ao Tian smiled slightly, and the enormous divine mind whizzed out, sweeping away the sea of ​​spirits from the four soul beasts present.

Their eyes widened fiercely and rounded because their consciousness saw a huge golden dragon, which was enormous in length and overwhelmingly powerful.

Compared to the Golden Dragon (Shenlong), be it the Great Ape Titan or the Sky Blue Bull Python, they are all little soul beasts.

The Great Ape Titan gulped, growled loudly, and stuttered, "Ao ... Senior, that's ..."

Ao Tian smiled and said, "That's my main body. Now, is there something wrong with me calling you little monkey?"

"Very appropriate, very appropriate." He nodded repeatedly, convinced.

"It turns out that he ... is so powerful." Xiao Wu was shocked again.

"Senior Ao, I will approach those soul masters immediately." The Great Ape titan leaped hard and hurtled into the sky, higher than the towering surrounding trees, and when he fell, his body was already covered by the trees.